What mod adds these "It smells fishy" items ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
What the hell are these ? Is it food going bad ? What mod adds them ? I could find nothing on the internet about them. I'm playing Resonant Rise 1.6.4
fishy.png

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
That looks like one of the lines thaumcraft adds, but it is probably not that. BTW, i laughed looking at the complete disaster ur inventory is for a full minute

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
That looks like one of the lines thaumcraft adds, but it is probably not that. BTW, i laughed looking at the complete disaster ur inventory is for a full minute
in that case you don't want to see mine. In my current world its even worse as I don't have access to ae yet and almost all my chest are filled with thrash

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
I actually don't care about chests, but a messy inventory just drives me nuts!! my friend plays minecraft and started recently, and his tools are all over the place in his inventory! it the only thing that really bugs me in minecraft

Reactions: Dante12129

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Well, believe me if there is no place where I simply dumb my inventory every so often it quickly becomes the biggest mess ever.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon me, but what makes you insult my inventory like that ? I'll have you know I need all of those items
He's not insulting the items that you have; he's insulting your total lack of organization ;) Ender Pouches/Any kind of backpack or bag mod makes a quick remedy. Depending on the mod, you can even color code your "folders:" blue for tools, say, or green for blocks. :p
Don't worry too much, though; a messy inv is a sign of an engineer hard at work. ^^

EDIT: I see that you have Ender Pouches... Nevermind, I suppose XD

Last edited:

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
He's not insulting the items that you have; he's insulting your total lack of organization ;) Ender Pouches/Any kind of backpack or bag mod makes a quick remedy. Depending on the mod, you can even color code your "folders:" blue for tools, say, or green for blocks. :p
Don't worry too much, though; a messy inv is a sign of an engineer hard at work. ^^

EDIT: I see that you have Ender Pouches... Nevermind, I suppose XD
I... was kidding, but I guess it wasn't obvious enough...

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
It think I found out! I'm 95% sure it's Hardcore Ender Expansion. I'm gonna test that, but I'm too lazy at the moment...
EDIT: Yeah! It's Hardcore Ender Expansion. The food items come from Infested Forest chests (Silverfish Dungeon chests). Infested Forests give you a permanent Poison II debuf, so I'm guessing the items will poison you if you eat them. Cooking them will result in the vanilla cooked item (no "It smells fishy").

Last edited: