What Is FML ?

TheLilNick29

Jul 29, 2019
I try to join my own server and any other FTB servers and it says "You Dont Have FML Installed, You Cannot Connect to this server Please help mee i wanna use this mod with my friends on my server so we can record thanks in advance -Nick

joss

Jul 29, 2019
Forge mod loader. Your client needs to have the correct FML as the server your trying to join. Are you using FTB client or something else?
You will find this very useful FTB Q&A

TheLilNick29

Jul 29, 2019
i downloaded it last night and it says it where would i get it and i use the beta pack A if that matters

joss

Jul 29, 2019
So your using the FTB client ? if so, then click on the FTB launcher. Then when it has lauched click on the mods tab. Then click on "Edit mod pack" This will open a new box called "Mod pack editor"
Here you will see all the mods that installed. In your case you wish to know if you have forge mod loader installed. So click on the Jar mods tab. There you should see mine craft forge.
Go check now that it is there.
Edit Please not that FTB is experiencing a few problems with Creeperhost. Thus you need to take into account as it will impact on your ability to play on server.

As an alternative you could in the mean time download a copy of MultiMC. I now carries the ability to use an instance from FTB this will get you on servers with your pals, if configured correctly.

Hope this helps. TFB are working to sort the problem out.

joss

Jul 29, 2019
Ok maybe delete what you have and re download the jar again from here or the exe from here

Edit by admin. No repo or download linking