What do you Think is the Best/Most Useful Item/Block/Multi-Block Structure in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Most Useful Object in FTB

• Total voters

sporemasterjw

Jul 29, 2019
I personally think it is the ME system from Applied Energistics, It makes it so useful you can condense an entire storage room down to two blocks, a hard drive storage, and a terminal. So what do you think is the most useful/helpful thing added by FTB? Please explain your reasoning.

nukularpowerr

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I think the ME system is total garbage, and would never use it. I would choose anything from Railcraft.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Blood Magic's Serenade of the Nether ritual. Easy way to generate power, as well as create / fuel an obsidian generator with very little effort. That, or the Bound Pickaxe (same mod) for its Beast Mode.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
I would go with the serenade of the nether as well, it has save me from the dreaded nether pump, can fit in one chunk and never requires movement. All it needs is a reliable source of LP.

Ohh and the lava crystal also from blood magic is fantastic for remote/independent smelting operations like a alchemical furnace(thaumcraft) or the witch's oven (witchery)

Oooh, oooh, the rite of moving earth from witchery. raise a collum of earth up and make a fairly safe sky base fairly early on.

Also let me be the first to say: I dind't know IC2 added a builder or filler, good on them! :D

Reactions: Padfoote

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Most useful items: enderpouch/chest, followed by anything combining armor with a flight mechanic, followed by any auto-mining device. The earlier the game options the better. Most useful mod? Definitely NEI.

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
I refuse to stand at my CPU terminal and craft virtual goods by having my avatar stand at a CPU terminal crafting virtual goods.

It's too much like Dwight Schrute playing Second Life as a Scranton paper salesman who plays Second, Second Life.

Reactions: Physicist and YX33A

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
I refuse to stand at my CPU terminal and craft virtual goods by having my avatar stand at a CPU terminal crafting virtual goods.

It's too much like Dwight Schrute playing Second Life as a Scranton paper salesman who plays Second, Second Life.
that was totally not random. at all...

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
As I said, I've never used it. Or ComputerCraft, for example.

I feel like mods like that look and feel completely out of place in a game like Minecraft.