What do you add?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought a discussion on what mods people are mixing into FTB might be neat. :)

Personally, using DW20 pack, added GT and some other bits from Mindcrack pack.
External from FTB, I have added:
Denoflion's Valve Pipes
Ars Magica
MineFactory Reloaded

Still debating ExtraBees and Thaumic Bees, though probably not while I wait for Ultimate and settling of Ars Magica joining or not. Not even looking at Mo' Creatures until Ultimate. :p

MineFactory Reloaded was a lucky hit in that the configs didn't need any changes, though Ars Magica has both some block ID and item ID conflicts with RP2 and TE. I opted for shifting AM block IDs to 1400 and up. Decided to change TE item IDs by +150 (only a few, where AM has tons) and seem to not have troubles now, at least that I've run into. I forget in regards to Valve Pipes if anything needed changing.

Knowing I may have to start a new world to utilize Ultimate properly isn't a big deal to me. So far, it's really fleshing out into a far more interesting package, albeit far more dangerous (AM mobs are...challenging). Though hunting several kilometers now searching for rubber trees I could actually utilize... :eek:

So what are other people adding on their own? Why did you add it? Whether it gets into FTB or not, what makes the experience feel more "complete" to you? :D

electroscape

Jul 29, 2019
not done yet but im working on adding some stuff to the dw20 pack.
specifically,
UE essentals
mekanisim
icbm
electric expansion
blastcraft
modular power suits
assembly line
fluid mechanics
atomic science
smart moving
gregtech hardmode
colorfull glass
compact blocks
extreme hills
kaevator super slopes
bc additional obbjects.
bc valve pipes
bc routing pipes
bc additional pipes
minefactory reloaded
nether survival mod
plastic craft
secret rooms mod
dimentional doors
ugo craft
ars magica
more pistons
tf2 sentry guns
big trees
graveyards mod
gravgun
charge pads
battle towers
super mobs mod
nether ores
infernal mobs
bwg3
smart moving
mo creatures
farmcraftory
stalker creepers
new dungeons
wildcaves
the eternal frost
thaumic bees
xenos reliquary
cogs of the machine
mutant creatures

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to add a treecapitator/treefeller/etc client side?

I host a small server for a couple friends, but i would rather not stray from the stock DW20 server mod packs (except for myself and whoever wants to install the mod).