Werewolfs of Wakkerdam game (Game Thread)

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 8 + 9 recap. & Game end recap

Well. The day 8 + 9 recap is as the following:
SpwnX made a plan to let him and his neutral friends win!
Plan revision:

Night 7

SpwnX votes J, Exedra votes J, Eruantien votes J, Shazam votes J (4)
Playerismc, tord and J votes whoever, likely me (3)
J gets lynched.
Tord gets wolfkilled

Night 8
SpwnX votes Eruantien, Exedra votes Eruantien, Shazam votes Eruantien (3)
Playerismc votes whoever, likely me again (1)
Eruantien gets lynched
playerismc gets wolfkilled

All villagers are dead and the jester has been lynched. The wolves, the murderer and the jester wins.

If Exedra, SpwnX, Eruantien and Shazam agrees to this plan, the wolves, the murderer and the jester wins.

So the winners of this game are!
Wolfs:

• SpwnX (Puppy)
  • Goreae (Halfwolf)
  • Trajing (Beacon)
  • Exedra (Forger)
Neutrals:
  • Shazam08 (Flutist)
  • Eruantien (Jester)
  • The_j485 (Murderer)
(village /)Losers:
  • Nobody
  • Playerismc (Queen)
  • Pyure (Thief -> Seer)
  • Fraction02 (Seer)
  • Ljfa (Traitor)
  • Lethosos (Medic)
  • Gamefury64 (Medium)
  • Strikingwolf (Little Girl)
  • Someone Else (Bodyguard)
  • Heilmewtwo (Scapegoat(
  • Sorazodia (Teacher)
  • Vikestep (Cupido -> Villager)
  • Victini (Thief -> Seer)
  • xTordX (Witch)
  • Coolsquid (Coward)
I'd like to point a few things out. Whice you may or may not want to read.
First of all. like many of you didn't get.
The "There is red in trajing"(close enough) thing was ment about his love to "Ruby" A Programming Language.. Also a RED Jewel.

Second of all. What happend with Strikingwolf & Tord the last few days. Striking got smited and tord didn't target anyone?

Shazam. Thanks for the phonebook in our role convo. I was laughing so hard about you were wrong about the roles :)

Vikestep.. The love between you and pyure were inevitable.. but.. Yeah.. You know what.

There were 3 seers in this game. Damn..

There was no "Villager" Since the cupido turned into a villager :)

Trajing survived way to long with all the hints.

And i must say i have enjoyed hosting this game. And.. I will say it right here right now.. There will be a.. "Werewolfs of Wakkerdam Act 2"

Here is a link to the daily actions thingy i set up. Whice the dead already could take a look into :)
(Im not adding D8 / D9 :) )

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to be honest. Victini, you need to learn how to help the villager team better, if you pulled that off on the mafia championships you would have been lynched by everyone. Then you decided to vote for striking because he voted for you. But yeah basically if you are a villager don't make any big fancy plays like that. Btw, please take this as constructive criticism and not an insult :p

I might make a forum post about how to play werewolf better for everyone in general.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to be honest. Victini, you need to learn how to help the villager team better, if you pulled that off on the mafia championships you would have been lynched by everyone. Then you decided to vote for striking because he voted for you. But yeah basically if you are a villager don't make any big fancy plays like that. Btw, please take this as constructive criticism and not an insult :p

I might make a forum post about how to play werewolf better for everyone in general.
You must be annoyed at how low the standard here is compared to the championship ^^

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks for the... criticism, really appreciated it. Will keep it in mind for the next game :)
I admit I probably screwed the whole village up when I voted for Pyure. My bad.

Hm... wondering whether I should post the villagers convo to this thread.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the... criticism, really appreciated it. Will keep it in mind for the next game :)
I admit I probably screwed the whole village up when I voted for Pyure. My bad.

Neh that one sucked XD
jk

Reactions: VictiniX888

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vike's just annoyed cuz his screwup was worse than yours :p

I *did* have you marked down with the highest wolf factor tho. Exedra and SpwnX were 3rd and 4th. I forget who was 2nd (might have been squidly)