Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Signup Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Wel᷅come, ᷂one and all, to the grand signup o̹f Unfa̞irwolf! I hop̰e yo̡u're a᷿ll exc͇i̹ted. Unfortunately, my co̴nc͝ept of an "experim͑ental" game sort ̩᷀of fell̻ througĥ, so I'll make̤ t̯his ͪnice and simple. W͇e͊'͡l͇lͨ ͇h̦a͏v̾e̪ ̇t͏wͥo̬ ̮tͪe᷿a͕m᷂s̅,̦ ̅v̴i᷇l̏lͭâg᷇e᷇r̓ ͚a̳nͥd̐ ̉w̹o̰l̫f͉.͛ S᷊t͟a̮n̬d̂a͞r᷂d̏ ͫr͐o̲l̾e̳s͍.͕ ̪N̫oͪ ̏a̫b̼i͔l̙i᷇t̙i̯ĕs̑.͘ ᷇Ḭ ̇ẅ́a͛n̪t͙ ͔a͘ ̻c᷆l͠e̮a̋n̴ ̢g͓a̤m̴eͦ,̥ ͠w̟i᷈t̮h᷈ ̌ṅo̤ ͊f͑o̼u͔l᷾ ͪl᷂a͆nͫg͙uͅa̺g̥e᷂ ̀o͎r̈́ ᷅r̘ųl͙e͙b̚r̳e͕a̮kͅiͥnͨgͨ,̐ ̟u̴n͋d̹e͡r̤s̭t̖aͯn̊d̦?̢ N̶͎̘̪᷃͒̐ơ̢̢̻͛̂͢w̛̯ͦ̌̉ͮ͝ ̧̣̰̞̗̽͋t̴̛̖̥̣̺̀ḥ͕ͬ͂᷆̉̂ĕ̵̢̽͏᷃̅ń̗͖͖ͭ᷃͘.͖͒᷅̎᷄̐̚.͎̘̥̗ͭ́̚.̶̼᷂̅͗̈̆ ̡̤̫̗͚᷆̓Ŵͩ᷈᷾͆ͤ̚h̛̛᷊̃̂̚͢a̛̝̘̣̿̑̔t̗͈̩̅̓́͝ ͧͯ͐᷃͟͠͠t̠͚̜ͥͮ́᷆h̫̫͇͒̒̔ͅë̸̗́̊͊͘͢ ̶̪͎͓̓́͐h̺̤̋͗̚͞ͅe̲̩̓̄̎ͣ̾l̥͉̪᷄͆͝ͅḻ̟͍̤᷄̔᷃?̨̫̹͈͎́̚ ͩ̑͏̭ͪͧ᷾M̛̻̀̓̽ͨ͟y̧̯̹̓̿͗͞-̘̱̂ͥ̋̽͞ ̲̱͍͙̝̾ͥI̵͙ͬ̓᷃̍͜'̺̺̼̓̐̀̕m̢͖͖̽͆᷇ͤ-̛̲᷈͒ͩ̿͜ ̥͛̃̿̕͢͜-͖͉̲̻̽ͪ̎-̠̭̠̀ͯ̾͛e̛̞̜͊᷆͌ͅa͔͈ͤ᷄᷁᷁ͫk͍̝͉̒̃͋᷈i͓̭ͧͯ̆̄᷄-̢̳̭̈᷾ͭ̄-̮᷂̠̯͆͑̓ ̦͇̹ͬ̐ͩ͟-̴͙̩̳̏̔͒-̘̩͈͗᷃͆̽c̗̖͕ͧ᷾᷀͗k̻̠̆̔ͮ̍͘-̛͙̱ͭ̑ͩ͂d̰̥̺̘̈᷆͘ ̡̝̓͑ͫ̾ͅ-̺̬͆̒̑ͭ̐-̵̸̹̈᷅̌̔-͇͓̥̜ͫ͆̕ ̷̨̡̩̋̉̊-̘ͪ᷀ͯ͆᷃͢-͇̠͔᷉᷀̄͜-̡͈̩̳᷿͊̕-̵ͣͨ̄͆̔̚ ̞͓̆̇̎ͧͅ-̶̨̛̻̩᷄᷁-᷂ͪ̿ͦ̋͜͠-̢̪᷂͙ͧ̚͟-ͫ̔ͨ᷆᷅͢ͅ ̷͍̻ͭ͌᷀̌-᷿̯̒͐᷆̃͘E̶̩̝̱᷊͉ͯ-͒́ͧ̉͟͞ͅP̗̖̼̍̀᷆̕!ͥ᷁᷄͂̚͡͡

Ah, have I finally made it in? It only took a month... Hello? Is anyone there?

Oh, great! I came in just as he was making the signup. Achem. Due to... um, unforseen circumstances, Shazam will be unavailable for a while and has graciously handed the game over to me. But that game was boring. There were too many rules and they were all so CONFINING! There was no room for creativity! Lucky for you, I've got something better today.

Here's our little game: You have the chance to save Shazam. My specialized team will be taking the role of the so-called "Wolves". Some of them are already pretty proficient at these games, having played for a while. You probably know them as friends by now. If you can hunt them down, Shazam's saved and I won't come back. No strings attached. If all of you die before that happens- I win! I'll just hold on to Shaz's account. Forever. And ever.

Roles and information:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YyPvTYPyageMFx70Ai37EUEieqzkW1TGjfCYvNy0uYk/edit?usp=sharing

If you accept the challenge, sign up below. I'll be waiting.

Challengers:
  1. HeilMewTwo
  2. CarbonBasedGhost
  3. chbachman
  4. SkeletonPunk
  5. Strikingwolf
  6. Sorazodia
  7. Pyure
  8. pc_assassin
  9. Gideonseymour
  10. Eruantien
  11. trajing
  12. Kill-Joy
  13. Vikestep
  14. RJS
  15. LivingAngryCheese
  16. Jus2beast
  17. the_j485
  18. 016Nojr
  19. dwappo
  20. goreae
  21. yoy1zoz2mom3
  22. SpwnX

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think I have to join because I got probably the most l33t shoutout evur.

Vote join.[DOUBLEPOST=1413332575][/DOUBLEPOST]Before I'm bound by rules not to screenshot stuff, wtf is up with your encoding.

upload_2014-10-14_20-22-3.png

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I think I have to join because I got probably the most l33t shoutout evur.
I was going to put you in the example for Variable, actually, but that last ability was too perfect.

Before I'm bound by rules not to screenshot stuff, wtf is up with your encoding.

View attachment 13164
Hm, that looks a lot better on dark theme. Haven't you noticed it before? Text got glitchy when he focused his efforts on Unfairwolf, giving me the opportunity I needed to get in. That wouldn't happen to me, of course.

On a totally unrelated note, I've heard that this awesome website generates glitched text.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
*looks*
I have absolutely no idea what this is.
*considers*
Challenge accepted.
Here's the organization thread. New rounds will pop up there, and it's got a pretty good summary of the game in the OP.

In other news, I've been flipping back and forth on the Hacker's power. Should they be able to change a rule every three nights (Night 1, Night 4) or every third night (Night 3, Night 6)? Vote now! http://strawpoll.me/2784240

Last edited: