Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Shazam08, Jan 11, 2015.

1. the_j485

the_j485 King of the Wicked

Not really...

2. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

Sophisticated? Doesn't apply.

CoolSquid and erindalc like this.
  3. CoolSquid

CoolSquid Over-Achiever Mod Developer

Unsophisticated isn't exactly my first thought when I hear the phrase "werewolf with Pyure"...

4. Pyure

I suspect you may have paid me a compliment. If so, stop trying to get on my good side, you sneaky wolf bastard.

5. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

6. frederikam

frederikam Well-Known Member

We won the championship game

Before getting lynched on D3 I had already scumread 2 of 3 wolves.

7. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

Nice! Congrats.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

frederikam likes this.
  8. fowltief

fowltief Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

frederikam likes this.
  9. triggerfinger12

triggerfinger12 Well-Known Member

10. nhanseo3

nhanseo3 New Member

Yeah I'll opt in for the rollcall.

11. Thingyman

Thingyman Active Member

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia/Werewolf.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

As some of you may recall, last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! :)

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

fowltief and GamerwithnoGame like this.
  12. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

@Thingyman if you or another person from your site want to do something like this, let me know and I'll make sure to approve your post when it goes up. You got hit by the spam filter so your post didn't go up until now. Sorry about that.

13. Thingyman

Thingyman Active Member

Thanks, and no worries :)

fshdfhs, fowltief and GamerwithnoGame like this.
  14. Thingyman

Thingyman Active Member

Already 150 players signed up in just a few days. Sign-ups will close Nov 19 :)

15. ICountFrom0

ICountFrom0 Forum Addict

Right folks. I don't know if anybody's used this version, but lets get meta. Werewolf the CARD game, as a forum game.

Looks like it's been a while since anybody ran one, I'll try to keep this one simple... I'll judge the number of slots by the number of likes on this post (and PM's and replies).

16. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

I’ve never tried the card game! Mind you, I’ve only played the normal version twice :p

17. frederikam

frederikam Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Thingyman wanted to invite our community to the Mafia Championship Season 5 but got flagged in the process. Instead, he asked me to do it in his place

Get all the details here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

Last year I represented FTB while helping defeat the mafia in the first round. I personally won't be able to participate this year because of my final exams coming up soon.

18. Thingyman

Thingyman Active Member

19. Thingyman

Thingyman Active Member

20. Pyure

No time, sir, just made a baby (with help from wife)