Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Thingyman

Jul 29, 2019
Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia/Werewolf.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

As some of you may recall, last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! :)

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Right folks. I don't know if anybody's used this version, but lets get meta. Werewolf the CARD game, as a forum game.

Looks like it's been a while since anybody ran one, I'll try to keep this one simple... I'll judge the number of slots by the number of likes on this post (and PM's and replies).
I’ve never tried the card game! Mind you, I’ve only played the normal version twice :p

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

Thingyman wanted to invite our community to the Mafia Championship Season 5 but got flagged in the process. Instead, he asked me to do it in his place

Get all the details here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E9x7nJkSPmv1ZtSKFdSmLsvD4DQoX13i2MA9VG5p4W4/edit

Last year I represented FTB while helping defeat the mafia in the first round. I personally won't be able to participate this year because of my final exams coming up soon.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Naw, I have a 4yo and a 0yo now, both boys :)
Aw lovely! :) my boys are 7 and 4; my youngest is 5 in June. We were told he (the 4yo) was going to be a girl, right up until he came out! Weirdly both me and my wife had had a feeling, so we didn’t get rid of any of my eldest’s nice stuff he’d grown out of - thankfully!