Can confirm that this is true, running the best music bot on discord is hard work you know. time for a pat Fred :3Been quite busy recently. I still check the site regularly for notifications, so it would be nice with a reminder that these games are still going on.
Can confirm that this is true, running the best music bot on discord is hard work you know. time for a pat Fred :3
Some rules have been reworded or changed.
There are now two kinds of possible arsonists, a shield and a roleblocker.
There is also an unstoppable suicide bomber role.
The GIGN officer and Investigator are now more powerful.
All of the changes are up for discussion, and the original sheet is here. If there was something I missed (rule clarification, etc), let me know.
Queue'd! Looks good.Please put me in queue.
No problem. You're back on the ping list.Been quite busy recently. I still check the site regularly for notifications, so it would be nice with a reminder that these games are still going on.
- Can Tahara 'cure' any wolf, or only one that's been infected by Ykri?
- Can a player hold more than one ability at once (i.e. Empowered + Accelerated)? If so, can they hold more than one of the same ability at once (i.e. Double Empowered)?
- Is Kurauri affected by Empowered?
- Can an Accelerated Karmir protect from Smite and Lynch?
- Will Accelerated screw with Kijani's or Vadali's power, or will they still get the full spread of visitors for their target?
- Can an Empowered Galazio extend a day by 48 hours?
- Add to queue? You'd be after Erin.
On that note, I've got a few balance-related questions of my own for you all.
- Karmir's current wording- a doctor role without martyr, revenge, or any kind of cooldown- is a good bit stronger than the bodyguard roles that have shown up in most other WW games here. Does it need nerfing? Having Karmir die, kill the attacker, or both upon successfully blocking an attack doesn't really fit well with Karmir's protection theme, but adding a cooldown (after a successful or an attempted block; either works) would fit the flavor fine. Thoughts?
- As it stands, Zambarau can target itself over and over to build up an exponentially-increasing pile of Empowered buffs that could then be dumped on anyone at any time for massive effect. Giving Zambarau a cooldown would probably slow the growth long enough to prevent major issues; or forbidding Zambarau from targeting itself would prevent the recursion entirely. I think any of these options would fit the flavor well enough. Thoughts?
- On that note, does Kitrino need a nerf as well?
- Kurauri should probably be forbidden to target itself. Agree?
- Should I add a bit to Corrupted stating that the corrupted player can only use their ability on nights they're sent to perform the wolfkill, so as to line up with the other wolf roles?
One more question: If Ruzova kills the wolf assigned to the wolfkill, is the wolfkill invalidated?
- Current Karmir is pretty similar to ToS's Doctor role, so in my opinion it doesn't need a huge change. I cast my vote for "cooldown after a successful block". He can protect himself, too, which you might want to limit or prevent entirely.
- You could change Empowered so that it doesn't stack with itself. If not, I would go for the "can't target self" rule and hope two Zambaraus never find each other.
- Probably not, since the majority of Kitrino's targets won't be affected by Accelerated. The only thing I'm scared of is the interaction with Karmir.
- Whoa, I didn't even think of that. Agreed.
- I wouldn't nerf it any more. Corruption is already pretty unlikely to happen unless Tahara dies early (and Ykri survives late enough to find a non-immune target).
I think it's a cool interaction. The buff kicks in the following night, so the wolves can weigh the risks and decide whether or not they want to take advantage of it. Maybe it'll make Zambarau and Kitrino more cautious about who they use their powers on.It's also worth noting that Empowered and Accelerated currently work on the wolfkill, if the wolf with the buff is assigned to do the wolfkill. On the one hand, this'd grant the wolves an unblockable kill or two kills in one night... but on the other hand, the effects would show up pretty clearly in the recap, and Zambarau/Kitrino could just rat them out the next day. Thoughts?