Werewolf Graveyard & Newly Maintained Moderation Queue

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
OTHER WEREWOLF THREADS
Original Werewolf Moderator Queue (Previously Maintained by Eunomiac, Maintained by Me)
Role List (Previously Maintained by Me, Currently Maintained by Exedra)
THE GRAVEYARD
Werewolf
Games that have been deleted
Games that haven't started
Games that have started
Games that are finished
Game 1 - Eunomiac
Game 2 - ICountFrom0
Game 3 - goreae
Game 4 - PeggleFrank
Game 5 - Vikestep
Game 6 - dgdas9
Game 7 - the_j485
Game 8 - Jess887cp
Game 9 - GPuzzle
Game 10 - goreae
Game 11 - frederikam
Game 12 - the_j485
Speedwolf
Games that have been deleted
Games that haven't started
Games that have started
Games that are finished
Game 1 - PeggleFrank
Game 2 - Exedra
Game 3 - goreae
Game 4 - Dgdas9
NOTES
With many thanks to Eunomiac, who once maintained the moderation queue thread. Without his original thread, most of these werewolf games would be incredibly unorganized. His exact wording is used below.

Eunomiac said:
Werewolf is definitely taking off in these forums (which is perfect---this is Feed the BEAST, after all)! If you haven't joined a game yet to find out what all the fuss is about... what are you waiting for?

A lot of players have expressed interested in moderating a game of their own. Because Werewolf tends to work best the more players there are, I think it's best to avoid running too many games simultaneously. So, I'm proposing we form a nice, orderly queue for anyone interested in moderating a game, which I'll keep updated here.

To sign up to GM a game of Werewolf: Simply respond to this thread, stating your interest and (if you wish) a one-sentence teaser of the game you want to run, and I'll edit both into this post.

(Quick Disclaimer: None of the above has been typed in a Bold, Martian Red, so I'm not acting in Forum Moderator capacity here---this is merely my attempt to organize us a little. If you want to run a smaller game while another game is progressing, or if you're an anarchist who hates queues and just wants to watch the world burn, feel free to ignore this without fearing orbital bombardment from my Martian Doom Citadel.)

STATISTICS

MAINTAINED BY THE COMMUNITY - IF YOU WISH TO SUBMIT A STATISTIC, PLEASE DO SO, I WILL ADD IT AS SOON AS I CAN
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THESE STATISTICS, THE MAJORITY TEAM IN ANY GAME IS CONSIDERED THE "VILLAGER" TEAM, WHILE THE MINORITY TEAM EQUIPPED WITH THE ABILITY TO KILL AT NIGHT IS CONSIDERED THE "WEREWOLF" TEAM

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm still trying to flesh out the TF2 game, I have a few ideas but am still trying to stitch them together. I do, however, have another speedwolf idea, called "Speedwolf: The Perilous Parasite". In this game, there is only one wolf. However, at the beginning of each day, the werewolf parasite jumps to a new host. Also, each day the wolf will have a new requirement. For example, "if you post, you must quote another post." or "you must say wolf in each post." Requirements do not stack over multiple days. The parasite cannot use the same host twice.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Oh cool. I think I was running the next speedwold, and we could use that, or you could next time there's a speedwolf.[DOUBLEPOST=1382265213][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for putting my list up there, BTW

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, if I can, please add me to the Speedwolf list! I wanna have my own quick adventure!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
What happened to my game after Goreae? Goreae (second game that is) is also missing from the list after GPuzzle.