Werewolf Global Role Dictionary

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Updated with Goreae's roles. Updated list with survivor, a role that honestly should have been in there.

EDIT: If the second werewolf game has any hidden gems in it, I'll add them too, once the game is over with.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC, the witch actually has the ability to kill 1 person and to resurect 1 person using persons. FIX IT! (I won't do it)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC, the witch actually has the ability to kill 1 person and to resurect 1 person using persons. FIX IT!

I don't have time to reach into my own soul to find the perfect imagery lost in my mind from the time that I played Mafia regularly. Also, there's an editorial edition, if you want to add it in yourself.

EDIT: And the roles vary. I know there are some games where the witch can make another player target another player instead of the person they were originally going to target, and there are some that use the witch with the ability that you've described.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The Unicorn could also be called the Thief if you don't care about the the doctor who reference. :p

However, the Wasp is special. You'll see if a wasp actually kills someone, and I'll send you my lore card for the Wasp as well.