WEREWOLF: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
(Everyone is free to watch, but please refrain from posting to this thread unless you are a player.)

WEREWOLF: A Game of Secret Identities & Eating People
You will find all rules for this game here. Please make sure you understand them, and ask me any questions you have.

This will be an 8-Player game, and the two teams will contain the following roles:
  • The 2-player Werewolf Team will include two Werewolves, with a 25% chance that one of those Werewolves will be replaced with the Lone Wolf or the Teenage Werewolf.
  • The 6-player Villager Team will include a Seer, a Bodyguard, and four Villagers
Our players are:
  • goreae
  • Gpuzzle
  • Henry Link
  • ICountFrom0
  • jess887cp
  • PeggleFrank
  • Tellerofstones
  • VikeStep (Villager, lynched)

Previous Threads:
Day Two

The sun rises, and the fog rolls back to reveal a town still under siege... but hope gleams, for somehow, last night, one brave soul successfully defended your town from the ravages of the Werewolves.

The Werewolves' intended victim was saved by the Bodyguard!

Time to grab that torch and pitchfork once again, and join the mob: Discuss, debate and argue, then nominate a player to be lynched when you are ready.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Today, I magically reveal that Henry...

Is a werewolf Is not a werewolf.

Also, small request, could the bodyguard protect me if he didn't last night?

Reactions: Henry Link

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So the seer has in my opinion been confirmed. So that means PeggleFrank, goreae and myself are not werewolves. Personally I don't think Gpuzzle is a werewolf either. So who do we lynch next?[DOUBLEPOST=1377035667][/DOUBLEPOST]Eunomiac can you place links to the 1st day thread in your OP? That would make it easier to review the previous days.[DOUBLEPOST=1377035717][/DOUBLEPOST]nevermind.. you did include it.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Eunomiac can you place links to the 1st day thread in your OP? ... nevermind.. you did include it.
Yep; I just took it out of the spoiler tags to make it more visible. I'll also edit in a link to the setup/rules thread, now that I think about it.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I'd like to call it simple, but we're going to loose our seer, lets face it, saying that you are one, on day 1, and then being protected means dead after night 2.

On the other hand, we've got 2 revealed villagers.

We'll loose the seer tonight, and I'm hoping one of the two revealed as safe isn't the bodyguard, as wolves will target our known and put us in complete darkness rather quickly.

I'm still going to say that people posting RP rather then trying to sort out who's what from what we post, are the ones who are fully dead weight...

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
This is the 1st time I've played a game like this and I didn't know what to expect. I thought RP would be part of it. But, now that we are in the 2nd day I realize that you are right. So on to the vote. We have as unknowns: ICountFrom0, jess877cp, Tellerofstones and Gpuzzle. Who should be nominate for lynching?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Teller ofStones has been entirely silent. He showed up on the first day to introduce himself, then never posted again. Either he is dead weight right now, or a wolf who is afraid to post anything.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
We should go for him, considering he hasn't posted anything. That or he's only talking during the night with his werewolf teammate.

If we wait one more night I might die, unless the bodyguard targeted somebody else and the wolves attacked somebody else, in which case I get one more night and day to live.

I nominate Teller of Stones.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
You know, every time somebody posts with one of the required words in it, I find myself checking every other post they've made, looking to see if somebody meets the pattern... note, peggle, did post yesterday without saying it, so I'm willing to second his nomination

properly:

I second the lynching of Teller of Stones

We saw our bodyguard act we have our seer. at worst teller is a villager that isn't helping, at best we have a wolf.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
You know, every time somebody posts with one of the required words in it, I find myself checking every other post they've made, looking to see if somebody meets the pattern... note, peggle, did post yesterday without saying it, so I'm willing to second his nomination

properly:

I second the lynching of Teller of Stones

We saw our bodyguard act we have our seer. at worst teller is a villager that isn't helping, at best we have a wolf.

Yes, well, you're going to find a lot of people saying "wolf" in their post considering it's a game about wolves.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
course, with these rules, if teller does not post, he can't be lynched..
Oh come now, I think I've earned a little faith that I'm not going to enforce a rule to the point of absurdity. If Tellerofstones has not posted by this evening, his lack of defense will not serve as a defense.

ACCUSED: Tellerofstones
(He has been nominated by PeggleFrank and seconded by goreae.)

4 Votes (total) are required to lynch Tellerofstones.

Players Voting to Lynch Tellerofstones:
goreae
Henry Link

Players Voting to Spare Tellerofstones: (none)

Players Yet to Vote:
GPuzzle
ICountFrom0
Jess887cp
PeggleFrank

(Apologies for the previously wonky formatting of these posts, if you're using Firefox---I just realized that the Arial Black font I was using for emphasis only shows up in Chrome.)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Also, guys, technically next day whoever I pick has to be a werewolf. So if nothing else we'll get at least one.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Yha, you won't live though.
You got guarded last night, you can't be picked two in a row.
So we'll never get your name from tonight.
The good news is we will still have the bodyguard, and if they guess who the wolf is targeting, and we keep taking out the unknowns (and yes, I'm an unknown, so I'm not above being guessed...) ... well, that can still win, the bodyguard is enough.

Though, as the 'known safe' is 2 people, bodyguard guards one of them, it's a 50/50 shot at guessing what the wolves will pick... I'd say we've got 3 nights before we are completely in the dark, that's 3 we'd not have had without you peggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.