Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Signup Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
And we're back!

Greetings, one and all! As always, I'm Shazam. Or, uh, I think. Maybe? Am I still a hacker? Who knows! Who cares? I care. Totally still the hacker.

Forget about that whole takeover thing right now, though. It's irrelevant. It's in the past. Let water be under the bygones, as they say. Today! Oh, today's a very special day. You all get to embark on an epic tree-hanging adventure, where pomaceous fruits around the globe gather to fi-

...I'm sorry, I'm thinking of Pearwolf. Scrapped concept; Don't ask. Pray you never see it.

Today! I think it's time for... a story. Sure! Why not? I love this one. It's about a bunch of idiots going after each other's throats until one of them wins. "But Shazam, that sounds like the conflict of every story! What makes this special?" Because those idiots could be you. Yes, you! Aren't you excited? You can track down the evil scrubs one by one. Or be an evil scrub yourself. Or, like, neither. You could stand around and complain that the game's too crazy, if that's your thing. I won't judge.

Anyway, enough rambling. Ready? You should be. It's a wonderful story. Practically runs on its own, too; The storyteller couldn't change the outcome if he wanted to. And the surprises! Oh, the surprises. Well, sort of. Surprises that I tell you about with a big flashing sign, before throwing them at you one by one in a mad blitz of death and happiness. Sound fun? Normal Tuesday? Good!

If you'll look right over HEAH, you'll find the role sheet in all its glory. Isn't it beautiful? Truly a work of art. A masterpiece! Every nuance of every mechanic perfectly explained in alternating colors.

For those of you who hate puppies and rainbows, there's a more streamlined version under this rock that slims down a few things and shows less of the nuanced conditional stuff. Less informative, maybe less overwhelming for a first glance. Hooray! Booo.

Oh, and here's a clock for those of you that are into that.

Shall we begin?

Characters:
  1. Edgar
  2. HeilMewTwo
  3. Strikingwolf
  4. Exedra
  5. Sorazodia
  6. Fraction2
  7. Qazplm
  8. trajing
  9. Playerismc
  10. dylanpiera
  11. 016Nojr
  12. ljfa
  13. Vikestep
  14. The_j485
  15. SpwnX
  16. RJS
  17. LivingAngryCheese
  18. Lethosos
  19. Someone Else 37
  20. Coolsquid

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
If there are any rule/role/event/ability clarifications or concerns for balance, by the way, have at it. Feedback's awesome in a community game.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
If there are any rule/role/event/ability clarifications or concerns for balance, by the way, have at it. Feedback's awesome in a community game.
Is there any way to remove the Catch-22 status? If the player dies, and is revived, will they still have the status?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to remove the Catch-22 status?
While the player's alive? No.
If the player dies, and is revived, will they still have the status?
Now we're getting somewhere! Hm. Considering other Abilities don't dissappear on death, I'm going to say "Yes, they retain the status".

Have you thought about the ability long and hard, by the way? I'm an evil man.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
While the player's alive? No.

Now we're getting somewhere! Hm. Considering other Abilities don't dissappear on death, I'm going to say "Yes, they retain the status".

Have you thought about the ability long and hard, by the way? I'm an evil man.
You can't vote for yourself because that's against the rules and you'd get smitten. You can't not vote because you'd get smitten. So basically it's a get out of game free card.

Reactions: Shazam08