Werewolf: Another Basic Game [SIGNUP]

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm Nobody, and I'll be your guide for this trip. I hear that last trip everyone on it got stuck and quite a few people died, but that won't happen here. Hopefully.
I'm passing around a sheet with the occupations of everyone on it. I've already complained about how it doesn't tell me who's who, but that should be figured out in time.
Code:
Village: Spy, Mayor, Villager, Medium, Seer, Drunken Seer (:3), Bodyguard
Wolves: Wolf, Alpha (think ToS Godfather), Rabid
Neutral (directly ripped off ToS): Survivor, Witch, Jester
If you have any questions about a role, just ask.
People in:
  • HeilMewThree
...wait. Sorry, I'm used to Shaz's game. One second while I make the mental adjustment...
  • SoraZodia
  • ljfa
  • Exedra
  • dylanpiera
  • 016nojr
  • RJS
  • VikeStep
  • playerismc
  • Fraction2
  • Eruantien
  • Pyure
  • Leth
  • Shazam
  • Goreae
  • SpwnX
  • Strikingwolf
  • Someone Else
  • Gamefury64
  • J

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
in.
I'm too lazy to look at past games now to see what the roles do...

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in! Would you mind being clear on the abilities of the Rabid wolf, as that's the only one I don't know? :p And possibly just defining all the abilities for people who haven't encountered them or have encountered multiple versions of them.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in! Would you mind being clear on the abilities of the Rabid wolf, as that's the only one I don't know? :p And possibly just defining all the abilities for people who haven't encountered them or have encountered multiple versions of them.
Rabid wolf may turn one player into a wolf.
Clarification: If a Bodyguard is guarding a player who is then attacked by a rabid wolf, they turn into a wolf rather than the player they are guarding