Weird worldgen Direwolf20 1.6

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
My world in Dirwolf20 1.6 have some elevation problems and sliced biomes, ive flyed for 2 hours and never found a mystcraft temple, minecraft village.
Is it the usual or a isolated case?

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Have you updated or changed the BoP configs (assuming you are using BoP generation). Changing Biomes o Plenty configs usually has the sliced biomes effect. as for mystcraft stuff, the 'temples' or libraries only occur within mystcraft ages as far as I know. And the villagers are random but I have had them in most of the villages I have run across. Probably just luck of the draw for that.

Reactions: Tristam Izumi

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
I never change any configs, ive flyed 178 Km and never found a village, i think my world gen have some problems.
My generatorName is default, seed -2301488416465593898.

Last edited:

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Sometimes villages are hard to find.

Make sure you had generate structures enabled when you made the world, and the BoP config has villages enabled in some of the biomes you have enabled.

Once you have villagers you can breed the types you want if they didn't turn up on world gen.

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Ive found, the minimap dont rendered but ive used the "Minutor" for review and found, i am posting my png map for u look the worldgen problem.
Oculatio.png

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Which worldgen did you use to create the world?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
She said her generatorName was default.
Ahh right, missed that. Odd then. Maybe some mods were added/changed that adds new biomes which messed up the biomes list somehow?

As long as its default world gen and no config changes were made to BoP, it shouldn't be using BoP at all. Should it?

There have been several warnings about things like this happening when updating any of the packs still in beta, but usually it involves BoP, Highlands and ATG etc. Don't really understand why it would cause problems in a default vanilla world.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh right, missed that. Odd then. Maybe some mods were added/changed that adds new biomes which messed up the biomes list somehow?

As long as its default world gen and no config changes were made to BoP, it shouldn't be using BoP at all. Should it?

There have been several warnings about things like this happening when updating any of the packs still in beta, but usually it involves BoP, Highlands and ATG etc. Don't really understand why it would cause problems in a default vanilla world.
It honestly could be just a download error. My advice would be to redownload the pack and try with the same seed. If it's still like that, I don't know what.