WayofTime's FTB Insanity Speed Run

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, world!

Many of you probably do not know me, but I am a somewhat-minor youtuber who focuses on playing with mods. In the intrim before the FTB pack gets upgraded to 1.3.2, I will be doing a Let's play of Feed the Beast Insanity, with the hopes of trying to get a new record. I will not be using any exploits what-so ever, and will post a new video every day on my youtube channel at 7:00 AM, EST.

Hope you guys have fun!

Episode #1: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-RS30BZkDc[/youtube]

Edit: Youtube tags - how do they work?

Creeta

Jul 29, 2019
I've just started watching your episode! It's pretty entertaining so far, I like it!

As for that spider stopping method, there are a couple that I'm a fan of.

Personally I don't have any uses for the string so I go with a cactus method, what I do is plant cactus with block above it so that mobs with a height of 2 can't touch it but spiders run right into it, usually nearby the stream flowing into dropspot.

If you want I can try and get a picture of it if you want :)

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
it's ok! As you can imagine, I am quite far into the recordings as it stands right now. Modifying my mob farm would be ... difficult right now, to say the least.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since we have lost a bit of posts, I'd like to say that I have finished the map! 25 hours and some minutes after episode 25!

Thanks for supporting me!

Reactions: ICountFrom0