Way to simplify creation of connected textures

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Heya, my question is simple as that. Is there way to automate creation process of CT at least partially?

CastielAngelow

Jul 29, 2019
You can check out some additions to Graphic SW, but I don't think you'll be able to find something. In previous times I try to find something too, but I wasn't successfull :/

This is probably dead post, or you really already resolve it but in case. Make one prepared edge texture and use it as "demo texture" for edges. Then you will need only rotate and CTRL + V into basic texture. More advanced things I can't you offer :(

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
You can check out some additions to Graphic SW, but I don't think you'll be able to find something. In previous times I try to find something too, but I wasn't successfull :/

This is probably dead post, or you really already resolve it but in case. Make one prepared edge texture and use it as "demo texture" for edges. Then you will need only rotate and CTRL + V into basic texture. More advanced things I can't you offer :(

Its not dead just no1 has the right answer. Photoshop can give you some tools to connect textures to each other perfectly but still its a huge amount of work to do per 1 block. But thanks for bumping it up.