Open Server Warpcraft - Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.12 |PVE|No Grief|Grief Prevention|LWC|KeepItems

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tencao

Jul 29, 2019

Server Website - http://eczwarp.enjin.com/

About us:
We aim to provide a lag-free, stable, PvE server with minimal things banned and only banning whats needed. The server can support up to a max of 50 players, the server also has 3GB ram and is based in UK. This server is new and we've done allot of testing before going live to make sure everything is working and stable before players start joining and building. If you're looking for a mature, friendly environment to play your favorite mod in, then you're welcome to try Warpcraftl!

Server Rules:
  • No PvP No Griefing No Hack/Exploits
  • No Drop parties
  • Speak only English in general chat
  • No excessive swearing or caps
  • Be polite, think smart. Tekkit Rules:
  • No Dark Rooms
  • No quarries bigger than 40x40
  • No more than 40 Geothermal, 40 generators, 40 windmills and 40 watermills per base.

Banned Items (If you have any suggestions regarding banned items to make them more controlled or disagree with an item ban, leave a post on our forums)
  • Mining Laser
  • Nuke
  • Industrial TnT
  • Rain Maker
  • Gravity Gun
  • Turtles
  • Tinkerers Excavator, Hammer, Lumber Axe, and Mattock
  • Drum

Last edited:

Tencao

Jul 29, 2019
Had some minor issues recently, but it's all been resolved, going to work on getting votifier links up

wjg999

Jul 29, 2019
Currently having issues logging on to the server, keep getting internal server error.
Edit:Currently running DW20 1.6.4 1.0.9
Edit2:Reinstalled DW20 1.6.4 1.0.9 twice and still cant login.
It might be due to my location which is near 0,0.
So could you tp me away as soon as I log in?

Last edited:

anubis6661

Jul 29, 2019
i'm haveing problems logging into server it keeps telling me that forgemodlaoder has id miss matches and that its missing item id's for portal gun

Tencao

Jul 29, 2019
Try reinstalling FTB, see if that helps. If it doesn't, copy the error log for me

Tencao

Jul 29, 2019
Got a server website up now, it's still very basic, but it should serve as a place to ask for help and get relevant information regarding the server

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
i cant join the server . i keep getting "Internal Server Error". the only possible fix is to delete my files from the server.

anubis6661

Jul 29, 2019
tenaco can you update the server to the latest dw20 pack all my mods are a version ahead of the servers

Tencao

Jul 29, 2019
Just as an update, we've been doing some more work on the server recently. We've now got a stats page that keeps track of stats for players, which can be found at http://ecz.no-ip.info/stats/index.php and we've also had to unfortunatly start banning items due to some griefers. The banned items is listed on the original post.

Tencao

Jul 29, 2019
Small update, been lookup up some lag issues on the server, for now had to disable MFFS due to a possible memory leak. Hopefully will re-enable it soon

Tencao

Jul 29, 2019
I've added a good amount of blocks into mcmmo for extra experience, including ores and wood.