War servers

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Why not?
Almost people only want build, become rich, build more, become more rich, build more, become more rich....
Why not kill and steal with a towny system?
If he die, he lost thei superduperultraitens, so become more logic lose ur things becouse resource is infinite?

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, I hardly understood that. Could you please try explaining again, a bit more clearly this time?

Sent from my phone using black magic

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Most people only builds and become rich to build more, this is illogical.
I do not see real servers focused on survival, actual survival is to survive other players too.
Why there is not a server with towny focused on wars and looting? After all, resources are infinite and not logic in stocks them forever!

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
Most people only builds and become rich to build more, this is illogical.
I do not see real servers focused on survival, actual survival is to survive other players too.
Why there is not a server with towny focused on wars and looting? After all, resources are infinite and not logic in stocks them forever!

I'm sure there are plenty of PvP servers. Have a look at the server advertising section of the forums.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Most pvp servers have ridiculous rules against steal and kill without reason

then why not start your own if you are having trouble finding one?
you can try look it at this, if those servers wouldn't have those rules, the moderators and admins would go crazy with all the complaints they get.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Try my server, we focus on exactly what you want. Its not for the weak. Rage quitters after getting raided is common.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Personally i don't really like fighting in FTB, Or minecraft in general, It's kind of pointless, I just loose stuff and get pissed off, There isn't even really a decent combat system, Anyone who is good at the arbitrary bloody thing
I can build a force field and six layer warded stone, But someone, some asshole bent on cruelty still going to get in, Despite it should be physically impossible, Nobody respects anything
Griefing/PVP means a few people are powerful because they steal from everyone else, I prefer lawfulness *Monocle*

Reactions: wakafanykai123

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Personally i don't really like fighting in FTB, Or minecraft in general, It's kind of pointless, I just loose stuff and get pissed off, There isn't even really a decent combat system, Anyone who is good at the arbitrary bloody thing
I can build a force field and six layer warded stone, But someone, some asshole bent on cruelty still going to get in, Despite it should be physically impossible, Nobody respects anything
Griefing/PVP means a few people are powerful because they steal from everyone else, I prefer lawfulness *Monocle*

To each is own. Some people enjoy having 0 banned items being able to raid, grief other peoples creations. The people who choose to play on these types of servers are well aware of the consequences and enjoy the risk because to them its an adrenaline rush to find out someone just ran across their base or that they found someones base.

Some servers are sloppy and don't fix those holes that can be exploited like getting through warded stone. Some close as many as possible and monitor their servers very closely to keep it legit.

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Chrissy, use only 50% of the game capacity and creativity is pointless. If i can fly spitting fireballs and acid drooling while eating popcorn, why not do it at high speed in a wagon flying over your base while you activate the atomic self-destruction radius controlled by the force field? Sorry but build giant castles, city, planets for dont use 100%, is pointless...
The combat system is perfect, is real, u need lose ur things because u have "INFINITE" resources, and do not expect that a alone person become strong.

I will try Desoalation, but i think Vip super advantages make a money battle and not a realistic social system

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Chrissy, use only 50% of the game capacity and creativity is pointless. If i can fly spitting fireballs and acid drooling while eating popcorn, why not do it at high speed in a wagon flying over your base while you activate the atomic self-destruction radius controlled by the force field? Sorry but build giant castles, city, planets for dont use 100%, is pointless...
The combat system is perfect, is real, u need lose ur things because u have "INFINITE" resources, and do not expect that a alone person become strong.

I will try Desoalation, but i think Vip super advantages make a money battle and not a realistic social system

Perfect my tits, It's already hard to get things with GT in place, it's all destructive, Raidy BS where you can't really defend yourself for long enough to build defenses, defending your base while you aren't around is impossible without equipment such as an MFFS system, and safes can just be destroyed by omni wrenches

There's even a mod that makes you able to see players at an unreasonable distance, even basing underground isn't a viable option, Mindless destruction isn't 50% of the game

And i'm like, Never hard on grammar but saying u instead of you sounds stupid

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect my tits, It's already hard to get things with GT in place, it's all destructive, Raidy BS where you can't really defend yourself for long enough to build defenses, defending your base while you aren't around is impossible without equipment such as an MFFS system, and safes can just be destroyed by omni wrenches

There's even a mod that makes you able to see players at an unreasonable distance, even basing underground isn't a viable option, Mindless destruction isn't 50% of the game

And i'm like, Never hard on grammar but saying u instead of you sounds stupid
U need friends, its the true of the life... Nations dont survive with 1 citzen!
A war server only need good rules for u have a little safe place and rulez against exploit bugs!

War is a Hell!

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
U need friends, its the true of the life... Nations dont survive with 1 citzen!
A war server only need good rules for u have a little safe place and rulez against exploit bugs!

War is a Hell!

Nobody who isn't a backstabber ever wants to team with me if i go to one of those servers
And you should be able to be independent, I mean gods sake what are you the plot of an MLP episode?
and PLEASE enough with the texting shortcuts

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019

The VIP system doesn't give any much of an advantage more of a headstart. Desolation holds events almost every night and hands out prizes to the winning factions. We run the walls and hand out iridium ingots, gear ect. Along with our warzone FFA area where chests are stocked with items including Quantum and nano sabers. That coupled with the fact we have such a large border around the warzone makes it very easy for non VIP players to flourish and play at the same pace as everyone else. Hide your base win a warzone event know your FTB and play smart. VIP players are easily caught up to.

Besides most of the donators who purchased VIP are long time Desolation server supporters who enjoy the servers I host and don't mind donating to help keep them running. Even some to the point of just taking the title and not the items.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
The VIP system doesn't give any much of an advantage more of a headstart. Desolation holds events almost every night and hands out prizes to the winning factions. We run the walls and hand out iridium ingots, gear ect. Along with our warzone FFA area where chests are stocked with items including Quantum and nano sabers. That coupled with the fact we have such a large border around the warzone makes it very easy for non VIP players to flourish and play at the same pace as everyone else. Hide your base win a warzone event know your FTB and play smart. VIP players are easily caught up to.

Besides most of the donators who purchased VIP are long time Desolation server supporters who enjoy the servers I host and don't mind donating to help keep them running. Even some to the point of just taking the title and not the items.

That IP gives a refused connection

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
That IP gives a refused connection

I had it closed down to updated the Ultimate version also a world reset so everyone can start fresh with the new mods updating. Along with added expansion to our event/warzones.