Void World [Jampacked II]

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019

New Thread with updates here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ii-beta-release-still-wip.85263/#post-1173811

New Thread with updates here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ii-beta-release-still-wip.85263/#post-1173811

Hey guys
I am Storkman101 and made this map Void World. I have invested a lot of time in this map and I really hope you guys like it. This map is also my submission to the Jampacked II contest. You can get this map if you want if you type the code storkman in the FTB launcher

Description
Hello first I talk a bit about where I live. I live in a city floating somewhere in space. The strange thing is that there is enough oxygen to breath. But to be sure we brought up a shield which seperate us from the outer space. It was a very lively but small society. But then on one day we were attacked. Everything was different after that day. We were attacked almost every day. The citizens died one by one. We could do nothing about it. Some of us were able to build shelters from the bombs but we are almost out of food, materials and we have no real place to live. I have to find the evil person behind those strikes and take him out so our society can live happy with no worries again.

This is the Beta release of the map, the map will get some extra features, the lore is not properly implemented yet. And the story is also not fully implemented yet. All important quests are implemented at the moment and everything should be explained to you.

This Map is based of ProjectE, so you will get everything with this mod. Also you have to interact with custom made NPC's to get further in the map, this way you have to explore and talk to people (kind of like a RPG)

I hope you guys like it

The City
iGvtbUU.png

Your starterbase
ZsM1H8O.png

Some NPC's
rQ7qp87.png

Quest System
FZl7ho2.png

qFHYMKs.png
Another One Bites The Dust
Applied Energistics 2
AromaBackup
Baubles
Bibliocraft
Big Reactors
Chickenchunks
Chisel 2
Custom Npcs
Ender IO
Ender Zoo
EnderStorage
EnderTech
Extra Utilities
Extra TiC
Fast leaf decay
HQM
Iguana tinker Tweaks
Inventory Tweaks
Ironchest
Jabba
Lockdown
Mantle
Metallurgy
Minefactory Reloaded
Minetweaker
NEI
Openblocks
Openmods
Perfect Spawn
ProjectE
ProjectRed
Redstone Arsenal
Simply Jetpacks
Solar Expansion
The Twilight Forest
Thermal Expansion
TiC Tooltips
Tinkers Construct
Tinkers Mechworks
Translocator
Waila
Wireless Redstone
Everywhere there is a -Not Completed Yet- in the quest line description it means that it is not fully completed yet. So there will be more quests here.
Some EMC and minetweaker script changes
Some NPC are still not completed yet but they will be implemented soon
More Reward bags, and different kinds of rewards

More variety in the dialogs with the NPC's
More use of the NPC's to make it feel more like a RPG
More quests
Version 0.0.1
Some bugs already found in the first quest line. But they are not mapbreaking except one

Version 0.0.2
None found yet

Version 0.0.3
Unable to load the map due a conflict between mods. Minecraft gets stuck at the loading screen while loading the world. If this happens to you, you need to delete the HardcoreQuest map in your SAVE

Version 0.1.0

None found yet
Version 0.0.1
Alpha Release

Version 0.0.2
Hotfix to fix some bugs in the quest line where the story starts

Version 0.0.3
All quests are finished, there are more quest coming later but not for now
More NPC, still some NPC are not implemented yet but you should be able to complete all of their missions. The missions are implemented, the missing NPC are "out of the city" right now
Some EMC changes and changed some recipes using minetweaker

Version 0.1.0
Beta Release!

First part of the story is implemented
Some Extra Quests, The Quests are done for now. I will make more Quests but I will do that when I have completed the story

Last edited:
Reactions: sinkillerj

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly due to my job I didnt have much time last few days. But I will get working on my map more. Sorry for no updates and no pictures. Also my upload speed is so crappy so when I upload a build I want to make sure it is right. It is my goal to upload version 0.0.3 around thursday/friday with all npcs with it and all quests (maybe not the smeltery one. Depends on how much time I have) But I am working on. Again sorry for no updates but I didn't have much time, and I am in my own so that is a bit frustrating

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Pictures would be nice
Pictures are posted

Sadly due to my job I didnt have much time last few days. But I will get working on my map more. Sorry for no updates and no pictures. Also my upload speed is so crappy so when I upload a build I want to make sure it is right. It is my goal to upload version 0.0.3 around thursday/friday with all npcs with it and all quests (maybe not the smeltery one. Depends on how much time I have) But I am working on. Again sorry for no updates but I didn't have much time, and I am in my own so that is a bit frustrating
I am working right now on the quests. All the quests except the smeltery line are done atm. I will make an short version of it and will it expand later. Also I am busy with making the NPC's but that takes a long time with the dialogs and quests. I also plan to finish the first part of the story.

Iain_VM

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a weird glitch that highlights the edges of all the blocks and the Lines between the quests in the book go missing. I'm not sure what causes it though, or what's triggering it.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a weird glitch that highlights the edges of all the blocks and the Lines between the quests in the book go missing. I'm not sure what causes it though, or what's triggering it.
Sadly I have that problems sometimes myself. The lines between the quests just go missing and later they reappear. I am still figuring out how this happens and if I can maybe fix it

Omzikat

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Storkman, i just wanted to tell you that you might rewrite something in the ProjectE mod to make your modpack much better. If you try calculating how much time you'd need to get your EMC for the Relay AND the Collector back you'd need around
-60.24 Hours for MK1
-97.76 Hours for MK2
and 140.68 Hours for MK3.
I don't know if you want to have it at this much time, but i think you could make it like much more end-game orientated if you increase the price to a Dark matter block for MK1 already and then go upwards with more expensive items, like taking 3 Dark Matter Blocks and just 5 Glowstone for MK2 and then the same amount of Red Matter Blocks for MK3.
Though i don't know if any of this was intended from you and these are just my suggestions.I don't know if you can just change the recipes either.
BTW, don't make those nasty rewards like 505 obsidian chisels. Make more armor and tool rewards, especially for the early phase. You can really need that kind of thing. Oh and if we're at it you could increase the cost of interdiction Torches to Glowstone Blocks and 2 Diamonds + 1 Block of Diamonds, because you can craft 2 of those really early and then just knock all the mobs away, which is indeed some nice tactic, but it makes the map too easy to just be able to knock everything away.

Dben28211

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been playing this mod pack for a few days and going through the quests. One of them is to make an alumite pickaxe head and i was wondering how to find aluminum. I have chiseled aluminum blocks but they can't be chiseled into normal blocks to put them into the smeltry. So how do I get aluminum

E

Epic-kid

I really want to play this modpack but i cant seem to find it on the curse launcher can someone help me find it.