Visions of Rezonia|FTB Pack A|Open|European Host - Beta! PVP

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Kaedelus

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 109.169.12.184

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Welcome to the Visions of Rezonia Server post. I have decided to host a new Feed the Beast Mod Pack server based on a European server. Visions of Rezonia will be a major PVP server which means that griefing and PVP will be allowed. Currently i have only just started up the server and am looking for builders to help me build a spawn and admins to help run the server. I plan on building a server based on Technological wars with minigames and hopefully a fair functioning economy thrown in. As you all know FTB is based on vanilla technology and cannot use bukkit plugins so it may be hard indeed to achieve all of this but with a good team of builders and admins we can get there.
Some further information about the server:
-There are currently no disabled items, however there will definetly be plans to ban any items which are too destructive or overpowered in the future.
-The server difficulty is currently set to Normal.
-As the mod is in beta and due to the lack of plugins the map may be entirely refreshed in the future.
-After beta we will try to keep any map renews to a minimum.
Rules:
- Please do not grief the landscape with explosives, you will be banned and the land will need to be regenerated.
- PVP is allowed on the server but consistently following and killing new people will still be treated as a punishable offence.
- Please do not ask to be made a mod or admin.

The server is hosted on CreeperHost technology in the UK, here are the stats:

2048MB RAM with 2 CPU Cores.

As you all know CreeperHost are one of the forerunning hosts and so we shouldnt see any major problems.

Currently the server is open for 40 slots but that will be adjusted based on donations, if any lag occurs and depending on use by players.

I am an accomplished web designer and have begun designing a top notch site for the server, the address will be updates nearing completion.

I hope to see you all on the server!

Thanks

Kaedelus

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
The server is frozen or something, I try to connect and it says logging in, but nothing happens afterwards. Sometimes it will give an EOS.
Edit: Also, you can delete ages 12 through 43, they are unneeded anymore.
Also, the tradebox in spawn doesn't work, it's inside spawn protection. Also, so we don't have to make a billion ages, can you make a tradebox to sell notebooks from the creative inventory? Because those have every single age modifier thingy learned.