Vanilla Quest [Quests][HQM][Hardcore][1.7.10]1000+ Downloads!

TatoBig

Jul 29, 2019
Vanilla Quest
This is a map like Agrarian Skies or Crash landing but with a diference: It don't have mods, it's like a normal map but it have: QUESTS
Yes, it have quests with Hardcore Questing Mod. You have to build farms to complete some quests because it needs alot of materials.

*Features*
*50 Quests [I'll add more, it's beta]
*Random map
*No mods(only HQM), normal minecraft

DOWNLOAD[Config and Mod]
https://www.mediafire.com/?uhld161afkf16ha

IMPORTANT!
When you start the world use "/hqm quest" and "/hqm hardcore"

SCREENSHOTS!

2014-12-05_13.49.41.png

2014-12-05_13.49.52.png

Last edited:

nxt191

Jul 29, 2019
In the FTB-Launcher, there is a Vanilla tab available... It has only Forge-Mod Loader installed... Just open the directory and add the .jar to the mod folder and the .cfg to the config folder

reddracomancer

Jul 29, 2019
Vanilla minecraft means minecraft without any mods to install download the forge installer that should download forge to the normal minecraft launcher then load up minecraft. After that close minecraft and open up
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming. Click on .minecraft and drag the mods and config folder into .minecraft. then launch it minecraft again and it should work

TatoBig

Jul 29, 2019
Vanilla minecraft means minecraft without any mods to install download the forge installer that should download forge to the normal minecraft launcher then load up minecraft. After that close minecraft and open up
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming. Click on .minecraft and drag the mods and config folder into .minecraft. then launch it minecraft again and it should work
Thanks for explaining that

LaughingPanda

Jul 29, 2019
I've downloaded the mod but, I can't see any quests in the quest book. Can somebody please help me, I've been stuck trying to do this for an hour.