UU matter, Mass Fab, Config file ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

omarasd5

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm plying on Ultimate mod pack, and lock like i can't craft mass fabricator in it ( no recipe ), I can though craft the matter fab, but don't want it .

,, I have two question :

1 - how to edit the config file so that i can craft the mass fab in my mod pack ( ultimate ) ?
2 - How to edit the config file in order to be able to see the UU matter recipe ??

;)

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Er, you have to find the "hardmode" and disable that option. I don't know the specifics, but that's what I see in every one of these threads.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't know specifics, then please be careful with offering advice :confused: There is no such thing as a "hardmode" to disable, that's just what people jokingly call the fact that GregTech is installed. The only mod that can be switched to "hard mode" via a simple config setting is Forestry...

Actual answers:
1 - in config/gregtech/recipes.cfg, find B:Massfabricator=false and set it to true
2 - in config/IC2.cfg, find B:enableSecretRecipeHiding=true and set it to false

omarasd5

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't know specifics, then please be careful with offering advice :confused: There is no such thing as a "hardmode" to disable, that's just what people jokingly call the fact that GregTech is installed. The only mod that can be switched to "hard mode" via a simple config setting is Forestry...

Actual answers:
1 - in config/gregtech/recipes.cfg, find B:Massfabricator=false and set it to true
2 - in config/IC2.cfg, find B:enableSecretRecipeHiding=true and set it to false

Thanks buddy !
This works perfectly !

Reactions: PeggleFrank