UU Matter into Iridium Plates process?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Projekt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, so I'm willing to make all things iridium, but I'm going to need some help; I don't know the process in which I'll have to do in order to create iridium plates.

I'm using the monster modpack.

So far, all I know is that having power hooked into the mass fabricator will generate UU-Matter naturally. Then what?

My power source right now is an extreme windmill and I have a full stored to the brim MFSU.

Thanks in advance!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
The new process is AFAIK(not done it yet, but eagerly looking forward to trying it) quite involved. I think this thread explains it quite well:
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=9841
One thing to note however is that you WILL need to first find a iridium ore in a dungeon chest etc. to be able to scan it so you can use UU-matter to replicate it. This is as I understand it now the essence of UU-matter. It no longer just have recipes, but you scan existing items and then replicate them.

Reactions: Padfoote

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
1. Scan iridium ore with a scanner, save pattern
2. Hook mass fab up to a power supply
2a. The usual process of feeding rubbish/cobblestone to recyclers to make scrap/boxes
3. Pipe UU-matter from mass fab to replicator and input your iridium pattern.
4. Feed replicator a ton of power and 22 buckets of UU-matter
5. Go and make a cup of tea, mow the lawn, darn your socks, settle down and start a family, have a long and fulfilling career in the civil service, retire to the countryside.
6. Retrieve your nice new bit of iridium ore from the replicator.

Projekt

Jul 29, 2019
2a. The usual process of feeding rubbish/cobblestone to recyclers to make scrap/boxes
5. Go and make a cup of tea, mow the lawn, darn your socks, settle down and start a family, have a long and fulfilling career in the civil service, retire to the countryside.
Very much thanks! :)

Projekt

Jul 29, 2019
Is it 22 buckets of UU-matter for 1 iridium?