Unstable modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ZethHQ

Jul 29, 2019
It's as the name says "Unstable" and is not really meant to be played. Is not like the Forgecraft server pack.

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
It was meant to help devs test their mods right after release. At this point, I don't know if that's still its purpose or not.
do you know when will we get a stable 1.7 version? or maybe we will get a stable version only in 1.8

jjaquinta

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know where to get the server version of the Unstable modpack? It isn't on the server download page and the download server button isn't enabled. :(
I'm working on a 1.7.x mod that's getting close to ready for public review. I'd like to run a server I can put it on so that other people can review it.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know where to get the server version of the Unstable modpack? It isn't on the server download page and the download server button isn't enabled. :(
I'm working on a 1.7.x mod that's getting close to ready for public review. I'd like to run a server I can put it on so that other people can review it.
unstable is not made to be a server

you can look up in the 3rd party modpack, there is one up where you might be able to download the server from there.

But 1.7 packs should be there soon. apparently they are waiting for TE which a Beta version just got out yesterday

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
double post but yea
ATLauncher has bevo's pack on 1.7.10 and you can download server files from there

*runs to go play it*

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
unstable is not made to be a server

you can look up in the 3rd party modpack, there is one up where you might be able to download the server from there.

But 1.7 packs should be there soon. apparently they are waiting for TE which a Beta version just got out yesterday

Yep, TE4 but no conduits in the pack yet. LOL Well hey, that's what beta is all about I guess. Soon. Always, soon. :)