Unleashed starter map! first release need suggestions!

DreadzM

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I just finished the first part of my starter map, it has a few good starter items, and a start room.

*update*
I have added more to this map now, feel free to check it out. Still going to add more though this is just a update download.

But please keep giving suggestions and feedback!

thank you :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjddekd3ym2naxe
https://www.virustotal.com/sv/file/...9dcb58613aed0ec3eb9047ef/analysis/1384088459/

FTB1.png
View attachment 8165

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolts_24 and Xris

romrider07

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Downloading now(I'll update with opinions soon), Is this like a "How to get started on unleashed?" Or like heres a map that provides you the basics of FTB unleashed?

DreadzM

Jul 29, 2019
this is a starter map, where i just provide the basics. and somewhere to live at the start.

Jacrus_14

Jul 29, 2019
First off...i like the map but, what could make it better is maybe expand the "base" with JUST empty rooms so we can do our own things with them...also, yes the starter kit IS a little nice ;) ty for that, and maybe make a manual mine to gather resources...any way, just some suggestions! hope you consider them! Thx!

Trond007

Jul 29, 2019
Now here we have someone who got it. This is awesome. I will download and check it out. Thanks. Keep it up.

DreadzM

Jul 29, 2019
First off...i like the map but, what could make it better is maybe expand the "base" with JUST empty rooms so we can do our own things with them...also, yes the starter kit IS a little nice ;) ty for that, and maybe make a manual mine to gather resources...any way, just some suggestions! hope you consider them! Thx!

Thank you for your suggestions! and yea, this is just the first release i will update the downloadlink in a few days, i'm working on the other rooms and a mine to go down to :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383579375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now here we have someone who got it. This is awesome. I will download and check it out. Thanks. Keep it up.

haha yea ;) when I wanna do some survival ftb i just hate the beginning and want a starter map with a little base and some starter items! :) thank you for your feedback!

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
Love this photo braha and the idea is grand. I would love to see a map where there was a small shop already setup up so I could use that as a place where I could start the crafting for my super-mega-utlra-high-tech-insanly-cool-base.

Some ideas I have are but you can take them or leave them its your map. lol
Make it so there are different small rooms where each room has a "theme" where you setup a small working setup just so they get the idea
  • Tinkers Construct Room - with the smallest setup you can make the smelter and one block and table output is all
  • one small farm - just so they can see how its done I would do something like a harvester/planter setup that covers a small area, maybe 4x4, and a setup to use/void the sludge
  • Small Applied Energy room - just the basic storage and maybe the smallest multi-block you can make
  • Processing Room - make sure they one one of the basics they will need maceator, roller, what ever lol
  • Mystcraft room - just the basics and a "mining" world setup
I would love to see this where the idea was that if I was to have a friend that did not know much about mods I could tell him to download your map then I could just explain a few basics then he already has a small but good setup so he can not worry about the basics and just start learning what is going on.

Reactions: DreadzM

DreadzM

Jul 29, 2019
Love this photo braha and the idea is grand. I would love to see a map where there was a small shop already setup up so I could use that as a place where I could start the crafting for my super-mega-utlra-high-tech-insanly-cool-base.

Some ideas I have are but you can take them or leave them its your map. lol
Make it so there are different small rooms where each room has a "theme" where you setup a small working setup just so they get the idea
  • Tinkers Construct Room - with the smallest setup you can make the smelter and one block and table output is all
  • one small farm - just so they can see how its done I would do something like a harvester/planter setup that covers a small area, maybe 4x4, and a setup to use/void the sludge
  • Small Applied Energy room - just the basic storage and maybe the smallest multi-block you can make
  • Processing Room - make sure they one one of the basics they will need maceator, roller, what ever lol
  • Mystcraft room - just the basics and a "mining" world setup
I would love to see this where the idea was that if I was to have a friend that did not know much about mods I could tell him to download your map then I could just explain a few basics then he already has a small but good setup so he can not worry about the basics and just start learning what is going on.

Thank you for your suggestions! and yes i was planning on adding a tinker's construct room and a room where all the machines go! but the other ones i didn't think about! so thank you and they'll be added soon! idk about the auto-crafter though seems kinda far into a mod in the beginning, but idk might add it anyway! :D

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
th
...idk about the auto-crafter though seems kinda far into a mod in the beginning, but idk might add it anyway! :D
Thats what I was thinking too. What about a room with worktables that would help people with with some of the longer crafting chains. For example one worktable could have it setup for wooden gear, stone gear, iron gear, gold gear, and diamond gear.

DreadzM

Jul 29, 2019
th

Thats what I was thinking too. What about a room with worktables that would help people with with some of the longer crafting chains. For example one worktable could have it setup for wooden gear, stone gear, iron gear, gold gear, and diamond gear.
I've updated the download! feel free to try it out!

DreadzM

Jul 29, 2019
Another update is up now!!! worked pretty much on it today, so check out the new update!

Last edited:

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
Great work thus far man. Might I subjest that you add a sign that tells the cords of anything out of the base that you build, like the ink spawner I can not find.

Spyter

Jul 29, 2019
Um excuse me but may i ask what version of FTB unleashed this map is released for, because some of the ID's for my version were mixed up and such.

FLGinflame

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, nice map, but you might want to think in building materials, because i like to play this map and it is indeed well done, but when i needed more space the bricks went silverfish xD
Next time check the brick :)