Open Server [Unleashed 1.1.4] BeastLine - 50 Slots [All Mods Enabled][MCPC+][Towny][Prism][Essentials]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lerato

Jul 29, 2019
Beastline
Unleashed 1.1.4 + All Mods Enabled
Plugins
AutoRank - ClearLag - Creative Control - Dynmap - Essentials - Gods - LWC - LWCTweaks​
MCBans - MCMMO - MobArena - ModifyWorld - PermissionsEX - Prism - SignShops - SimpleHelpTickets - Towny​
Rules
1. No spamming or advertising other servers.​
2. Respect the staff and your fellow players.​
3. No griefing within towns.​
4. The wilderness, Mystcraft Ages, Nether, Promised Land, Twilight Forest and the End are all fair game.​
5. Teleport and home commands only work on the main world. Use of waypoints and linking books is strongly advised.​
6. Infinite water sources are disabled. Use accumulators, rain tanks, or pump the ocean.​
7. LWC protections are purged after one week offline unless members notify us of their absence.​
Banned Items
Force Wrench​
Logic Matrix Programmer (Identifier for sale at spawn shop)​
Lux Capacitor​
Matter Cannon​
Mining Laser​
Wand of Dislocation​
Wand of Excavation​
Nuke​
To Join
When you start the FTB Launcher, switch to 1.1.4 and enable all of the mods under the "Edit Mods" button.​
launchermod-png.6702
Then enable all mods (everything on left, nothing on right)​
We have been around as an Unleashed server for over a month now and have developed a small but close community. Our server is setup using AutoRank to gradually unlock items and permissions for our members through playtime. We have a 35 slot Mumble server for our players convenience. Come check us out today!​

Ehrec

Jul 29, 2019
I have played on this server for more than 36 hours already and have enjoyed every minute of it. The people one this server all get along and help each other out and we welcome anybody with a warm and happy smile.

Subthebeast

Jul 29, 2019
This server is really nice and i have enjoyed playing on it for over 2 weeks. Its a very stable server that keeps improving.

Lerato

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you're having fun and we'll continue making the server better every day.