Open Server UnknownFTB | Feed The Beast [Direwolf20] | Raiding/Griefing/Stealing

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mighty2361

Jul 29, 2019
The UnknownMC network has started a new server in addition to our normal, un-whitelisted, vanilla server (see here), this time with the Feed the Beast mod pack (direwolf20's version). This server is, however, unlike our normal one, griefing/raiding/PVP server.

We are trying to foster a friendly community where everyone feels welcome. For that reason, any anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated on the server!

Connect with: ftb.unknownmc.net

Rules are as follows:
1) No excessive swearing and/or spamming.
2) No racism or any other type of discrimination.
3) Advertising ANYTHING is not allowed.
4) Be respectful to other players.
5) Abusing glitches or bugs will result in a permanent ban that cannot be lifted.
6) Do not ask for rank, items, weather or time.
7) Main chat has to be English only, use /msg for other languages.
8) Any hateful or abusive content will not be tolerated.

Hope to see you on soon! :)

Mulix

Jul 29, 2019
Why cant i join the server anymore? i could before but now it says ¨End of Stream¨
What can i do to join aigan?
I didnt use Ages just as you know

mighty2361

Jul 29, 2019
Why cant i join the server anymore? i could before but now it says ¨End of Stream¨
What can i do to join aigan?
I didnt use Ages just as you know

I restarted the server, it could help. Tell me if you were in an age (even if you didnt create it) and I will do something to fix it.

Zed

Jul 29, 2019
Fairly good server. The only thing I wish was you got some start supplies or if there was an actually spawn with a nether portal. Simple things like that.

mighty2361

Jul 29, 2019
Fairly good server. The only thing I wish was you got some start supplies or if there was an actually spawn with a nether portal. Simple things like that.
Thank you. We tried to make a spawn with warded blocks but we also used some fence and some torches. Someone came with the mining laser, put it in explosion mode and destroyed everything that wasn't made of warded blocks. If it doesn't exist, it can't be griefed.

Zed

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. We tried to make a spawn with warded blocks but we also used some fence and some torches. Someone came with the mining laser, put it in explosion mode and destroyed everything that wasn't made of warded blocks. If it doesn't exist, it can't be griefed.

I only said a spawn with a nether portal because I dont want to have to get 24 blocks myself to get into the nether so i can go super far away lol. Because every block moved in the nether is 10 blocks in the overworld so I usually travel in the nether to get far away from spawn.[DOUBLEPOST=1368478201][/DOUBLEPOST]

you could also set up a mffs system so if people come with items you dont want in there, say a mining laser, it would be taken away and stored until an admin came bye to give it back or if the admin decides, to delete it. You could put it in the rules the list of banned items at spawn. Or you could also make a mystcraft age and put spawn in that age and make a crystal portal back to the overworld with a 3x3 bedrock platform underneath the player... Then mark some of that as safezone. I can help with this, mostly because I know A TON about the mods in this pack. There is only 1-2 items I do not know, plus I also don't know a lot of the coding in the computercraft mod. But the onlything I use from that mod would be the turtles soo I'm okay on that front. Just ask me if you need help building spawn.