Open Server Unknown Dimension | Direwolf20 v1.0.21 | Open | EU | 128GB | GriefPrevention | Shops | Economy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
t4i86X8.jpg

Server IP:
Currently running: Direwolf20 v.1.0.21
Map: Generated by BoP
Slots: 200 (can increase if needed)
Play Style: Survival PvE & PvP (no griefing allowed)
Server RAM: 128 GB

Starting Items
1. Stone Tools
2. 10x Bread

Ranks
- Donator
- Admin

Donator Rank Bonus
- Ability to use Chunk Loader @ 9 chunks (this will only turn on when ur online)
- Ability to set 3 homes instead of 1 :D
- more to come ;)

Server Rules:
1. No Cheating
2. No Spamming
3. No Advertising
4. No Trolling/Flaming
5. No Cursing
6. No Griefing
7. Respect All Players
8. No Full Caps Messages
9. Obey Staff

Server Side Plugins:
Cookiemonster (this makes sure you earn money for kills)
Essentials (base plugin for spawn, blacklist items etc)
GriefPrevention (this is obviously clear I gues)
GroupManager (set permissions for players)
Herochat (this makes chat better)
LagMeter (for admin purposes to check performance)
Shop (create your own shop)
SimpleBackup (backup tool)
Towny (used to create a safe spawn)
Vault (this is the core plugin for most stuff)

Disabled Mods
Gravity Gun

Disabled Items
Chunkloader: Server intensive (Use Personal World Anchor instead)
Nuke/ITNT: May be crafted, just not placed for obvious reasons
Arcane Bore: Griefing issues may occur
Portal Gun: It chunk loads and lags the server
Bookbinder: Creates unnecessary amount of worlds
Linking books: Creates unnecessary ammount of worlds

How to Defend Against Griefers
We use the well known plugin GriefPrevention, which you can protect your land using a stone shovel. Your protected land is safe from other players. You may /trust other players, but we are not responsible for any lost or stolen goods during your collaboration.

Note: Like it says in the text we use a stone shovel not a gold one, so u can just start creating your safe base!

Here is a quick guide if you do not know how to use the plugin yet:

Trading
We use a simple plugin to create shops with just a simple chest & sign.

Here is a quick guide if you do not know how to use the plugin yet:

Last edited:

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
Portal system fixed :) when you get back in the portal you always get back to your own and don't end up in someone else's spawn.

Skalo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, could the owner of this server please turn up? There is a message printing on the server every once in a while saying that you're out of disk space and to expect the server to be down shortly. Thank you.

Skalo

Jul 29, 2019
Seems so, Pumusu. I was hoping it wouldn't die. VegettaPT, Hydrag, and I (SaoGach) Started on another server for now, want the IP?

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry because certain irl things I have to shutdown the server. If you like a copy of the map or something just ask me ill upload it. Its not the most recent but still 1day before shutdown.

Skalo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Pumu, we actually moved from public servers to Vegettas private server. Currently running Agrarian skies, but he will probably consider putting a DW server up. PM me your skype and I'll add you to our convo.
Spanky, hi. First, I hope all of your IRL endeavors go smoothly and I thank you for running the server as long as you did. I highly enjoyed it. I would really like a copy of the world if I may have it. Would that include player dats? Could you upload it to Dropbox? Thank you for your time.