Whitelist Server UltraFTB|1.1.2|White-list|20 Slots|24/7 Online|No Griefing

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AlexBrunt

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to UltraFTB Server,
this server is white-listed if you would like to apply send an email to:
[email protected]
or message me on skype:
alex.brunt31

Server I.P: 180.216.37.67:25565

This is an upcoming server and with the current connection you may or may not be able to join.

We are planning on building a small community for people to join and have fun.

Rules:
No Griefing
No Raiding
Retaliation allowed. (Only in self defense)

Server I.P is subject to change so keep viewing this post to be updated with the new I.P if you cannot join.

White-list application format:

1. Name

2. In-game Name

3. Age

4. Why you are interested in joining the server?

5. Where are you joining from?

6. Your ideas for builds on my server.

No Disable Mods or Items.

I am also looking for staff namely:
Mods
Admins
Co-Owner

Thanks for viewing and see you on the server. :)

AGift96

Jul 29, 2019
1.Name Adam

2. In-game Name Gift96

3. Age 17

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? Want to meet new people and have fun

5. Where are you joining from? PA, US

6. Your ideas for builds on my server. Factory and underground cave

Evirage

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Hunter

In-game Name: Evirage

Why you are interested in joining the server?: Looking for a fun experience on a new server.

Where are you joining from?: Pennsylvania, US

Your ideas for builds on my server: Medieval Farmland-type complex, with futuristic underground.

Luke199

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name: Luke

2. In-game Name: Luke199

3. Age: 14

4. Why you are interested in joining the server?: I want to join with my friends because my private server aint powerful enough to hold all of us

5. Where are you joining from?: Great Britain and America

6. Your ideas for builds on my server.: We are wanting to build bases and a Factory, Then me and my friends will go off in teams and build

Pleae whitelist : Lewis317, Connork11111, luke199, ltchase3

Reelii

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name: Really wierd Norwegian name, and it doesn't matter :p

2. In-game Name: Reelii

3. Age: 14

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? I like small communities best as they are the most helpful and usually also the best.

5. Where are you joining from? I will be joining from Norway

6. Your ideas for builds on my server: A farm like base which go underground where I have most of my machines or a farm with some houses next to it containing machines and such and maybe a castle behind it, and maybe a building close to spawn containing some solars and a macerator and furnace and such.

TorchicIsland

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name:Chris

2. In-game Name:TorchicIsland

3. Age;14

4. Why you are interested in joining the server?: To join a fun community on an adventure of a lifetime and possibly make a couple of youtube vids on the way

5. Where are you joining from?: Anchorage,Alaska

6. Your ideas for builds on my server.: I have a few like a brewing factory and stuff sortof like that

How often can you play/what times: 25-30 Hours a week, 4-8 hours a day

Why should we pick you: because i am an enjoyable person to be around, have never griefed and never intend to, and I love FTB and would love to be on a server surrounded by people who feel the same

gabriel275

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name: Daniel

2. In-game Name: gabriel275

3. Age: 21

4. Why you are interested in joining the server?: Get to know some new people and to help out creating new places for players to enjoy

5. Where are you joining from? NSW, Australia

6. Your ideas for builds on my server.: Spawn area, anything to help out new players, and awesome contraptions :)

eden threatening

Jul 29, 2019
1 Name: Uilliam ( pronounced ill ee um )
2 In-Game Name: kinsella4
3 Age:13
4 Why are you interested in joining our server: there's only so much you can do in singleplayer and I'm looking for a cool community to play on
5 Where I'm joining from: Ireland
6 Your ideas for builds on my server: carve out a large area underground and build an above ground house and compound ( like district thirteen in the hunger games ) techy stuff like etho's tin factory and a sorting system that incorporates every legit item in the game.

uzze99

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name: Linus

2. In-game Name:uzze99

3. Age:14, 15 in March

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? i haven't played FTB in a long time and want to restart at a good server (still good at it)

5. Where are you joining from? Sweden

6. Your ideas for builds on my server. fool around with designs and just have fun doing it

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
1.Dev
2.nanoball
3.Age:11
4.Well thing is the new modpacks arent balanced and fun as ultimate so i decided to go back in time and play ultimate again.Also I like servers with no banned items since they let me go up to my full potential.
5.Where are you joining from?Australia,NSW
6.Your ideas for builds on server.Alot of factories and agiant skybase with a portable skybase in the sky :D

7.I hope you like me and accept me btw i also have skype.

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name: William

2. In-game Name: WillB1fy

3. Age: 16

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? To have fun and make new friends mainly but also to possibly start a youtube ftb series.

5. Where are you joining from? New Mexico, USA

6. Your ideas for builds on my server. I am unsure at the moment but when I join im sure I will be inspired to build something great.

BroCrafted8

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name Dakota Welty

2. In-game Name BroCrafted8

3. Age 14

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? i would like to play minecraft with a group of cool people

5. Where are you joining from? San Antonio, Tx

6. Your ideas for builds on my server. what ever i can

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name Kirill

2. In-game Name FonAlkanaft

3. Age 17

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? I've been ischyu private server, I want to play on a private server!

5. Where are you joining from? I'm from Russia

6. Your ideas for builds on my server.
I do not understand the question, but I'll try to Tell ...
I want based on your server, build mechanisms, etc.!

Dopa

Jul 29, 2019
1. Name - Dylan

2. In-game Name - Ambrosia28

3. Age - 18

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? - Looking for something to do on my spare time now, I'm looking to meet friends and build with others.

5. Where are you joining from? - Canada, Ontario

6. Your ideas for builds on my server. - Ideas will come when asked. I can do what is needed for the server when asked.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
White-list application format:

1. Name Brandon

2. In-game Name BrandonBP

3. Age 41

4. Why you are interested in joining the server? I like the rules for no griefing. I wish to try out the Ultimate modpack.

5. Where are you joining from? Mississippi, USA

6. Your ideas for builds on my server. I really enjoy building machines. Sometimes I'll make something grand such as a massive Creeper made from green wool. :)