Open Server | Ultimated-Crafting | FTB Ultimate | 20 Slots | No lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
A server's website will be posted as soon it will be finished...unitil then the donation link is on the server if you will to donate...If you donate you will get access to lots of permisssions and even more like a huge chance to become admin

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys i am going through a hard time and i really need some money to get a dedicated PC sooo...Lets just say i have a hard time...IF you would donate it would be appreciated...
Site up now

KingBoland

Jul 29, 2019
I cant log on for more than a minute without getting end of stream..... even re-downloaded launcher

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Guys,I am writing this message because U-C will be down for a while...I am getting worse at maths and my parents think the correct thing to do is to punish me with no computer until I get better...So remember this server, dont delete it from the server list...I will be back

-Blade_Black

Message sent from my LG Optimus Black.

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaand we're back!
The server is open with the same schedule.
If you want join the server right now to have a massive amount of fun with us

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Guys from now on this server is FTB Ultimated...Mod please move this thread to FTB Server Promotion

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Why does it say I need Mo-Creatures? Have you stopped the Ultimate server? If so, why? Did you keep a back-up of the save so that we can still go on the ulitmate server?

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Guys we have some problems with the Ftb ultimate server...So i gonna keep on the spout server until i fix it
Ip:193.34.175.49:25000

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
What is the problem. I know that there are a lot of bugs and that it crashes quite often but it shouldn't affect it that much. Could you just put the server back on and you can monitor the server for errors and get answers to your problems