Casual Server [Ultimate] TrunksCraft :: [12 Slots][No Whitelist][PvE][Anti-Griefing]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
R386v1t.gif
TrunksCraft is my new casual FTB Ultimate server looking for a few players to come join in and have some fun :)
Server Info
IP: 82.145.58.160
Slots: 12
Host: Creeperhost (Spider)
Mod pack: Ultimate FTB pack
Difficulty: Normal

Server Guidelines
I don't want to seem all dictatorial and stuff, so rather than a set of rules, I'd prefer a few simple guidelines... This is intended to be a friendly, community server, so when playing with us, bear that in mind - griefing and exploiting won't be tolerated, likewise, abusive or overly anti-community behaviour is out (Wanting to play solo is fine, being a douche about it isn't!). Try to keep lagmachines to a minimum, chunkloaders are fine as long as you're not loading hundreds of chunks.
If you need help or advice, just ask! And most importantly of all, have fun! :)
Server Guidelines
(Placeholder for some images of cool stuff on the server - check back later to see whats new, or better yet, hop on, build something cool and get featured here!)
Misc Info
My timezone is GMT, however I do overlap into most US timezones.
No voicecomms as yet, but if theres enough demand for this I'll get something set up
If you need to contact me, reply here or drop me a PM.
Hope to see you soon!