Open Server |Ultimate|Open|TimberCraft|FACTIONS|PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

venomous130

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to TimberCraft:
Important stuff:
Server IP: TimberNetworks.PlayAt.CH
Rules:
[1] Don't argue with staff
[2] No racism
[3] Use common sense
[4] No hacking
[5] No third party clients
[6] Don't advertise other servers
[7] Don't ask for items / op
[8] No combat logging

Disabled Items/mods

Items:

- Canvas Bag

- Miners Backpack

Mods:

- NO DISABLED MODS :D

Is the server in beta?

No, the server is going to stay like it is :D

More information:

Introduction:

Timber-Networks will offer you a fun Feed the beast experience with little lag and will give you the opportunity to enjoy the server with others in teams or as enemies or even as a lone wolf. Our server runs Factions to offer protection and the ability to team up against other factions and wage wars! Our server runs MCPC+ which let's us run Bukkit plugins on our server! This means that you can enjoy the server with plugins like Essentials and many more!

TCLmFbLl.jpg

Voting = 1 free Solar Panel :0

On the server, type /rules 2 and /rules 3 for a list of links to vote for the server. You can vote for the server once every 24 hours. For every site you vote on you get 1 free Solar Panel!

n6OBhqJl.jpg

How do I become staff on the server?

To become a member of staff, you need to be a donator first. It is possible to become a Moderator or an Administrator. You can only apply for Moderator if you're a Gold donator or higher. You can apply for Administrator if you're a Master Donator. Applying is simple as there are forms on the website that are easy to fill out. For information about the donator ranks, type /info DonatorRanks.

ebgUKGdl.jpg

Donator-only items

The following list shows what items can be used by each donator class. This does not mean they're allowed to grief with those items. They're donator only as we can *hopefully* trust donators to use these items responsibly without griefing others. If a donator does use these items to grief then they will be punished like anyone else.
MFFS Forcefield / Defense station - Gold and above only
Quantum Bodysuit - Gold and above only
Industrial TnT - Gold and above only
Wand of excavation - Gold and above only​
Wand of frost - Gold and above only​
Use of Minum stone - Gold and above only (Everyone can use it for crafting)​
CC turtles - Gold and above only​
Wand of equal trade - Gold and above only​
Land Marks - Diamond and above only​
GraviChestPlate - Diamond and above only​
Gravity Gun - Diamond and above only​
Dynamite - Diamond and above only​
Wrath Igniter - Diamond and above only​
Destruction Catalyst - Diamond and above only​
Book Binder - Platinum and above only​
Writing Desk - Platinum and above only​
Mining Laser - Platinum and above only
Nuke - Master-Donator and above only​
Staff List

venomous130 - Owner

cal129_sky - Owner

connorads - Owner

CowKiller12321 - Administrator

ezio_flapjack - Moderator

blitz1977 - Moderator

Slapmyass_xD - Moderator

Thanks for reading we hope to see you soon :)

Connorads

Jul 29, 2019
Update -
The server has changed to ultimate.
The server now has factions
When you join the server you spawn randomly
There are NO BANNED ITEMS! (Except ones with duplication bugs)
You now spawn with the starter kit! or just type /kit tools
Donator Kit Reform! Donator kits have been made better!
New Kits maybe available soon!
New Rewards when Voting! ( 1 Solar Panel per website vote)!

The server will soon have daily events such as -

HungerGames.
Spleef
King of the hill
Boat races

venomous130

Jul 29, 2019
We have changed the server to non grief so you can protect all your possessions with grief prevention!

venomous130

Jul 29, 2019
We're nearly received enough generous donations to buy a dedicated server! For those of you who don't know what a dedicated server is, it will just make the server a lot more powerful ;)

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
GL I used to run the Timbercraft servers. I hope your admins have grown up some from when I had to watch them. I found it ironic Cal_sky came on my server trying to figure out how it was setup.

venomous130

Jul 29, 2019
GL I used to run the Timbercraft servers. I hope your admins have grown up some from when I had to watch them. I found it ironic Cal_sky came on my server trying to figure out how it was setup.

1. Not sure why you're saying "gl" considering we're getting more players than you.
2. You co-owned the server so saying "used to run TimberCraft servers" is completely wrong
3. You speak about our admins "growing up" when you're the one who randomly posting on my thread trying to start a conflict
4. Cal129 went on your server, and what he found was you being AFK 24/7 in your spawn, great job.

Finally, anyone else reading this, if you look at his original post the only reason he is saying this stuff is to advertise his server, hence his banner in his signature. He also posted on our site a couple of months ago trying to advertise his server.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Because I found it interesting that Cal_sky and connorads was poking around sending me messages a few weeks back. Knowing what I know about Timbercraft I was surprised to see you come to FTB. Afterall that is one of the reasons I left you wanted nothing to do with FTB. But seeing as you moved here I can only assume you need your fix for your fifa cards. ;)

venomous130

Jul 29, 2019
Because I found it interesting that Cal_sky and connorads was poking around sending me messages a few weeks back. Knowing what I know about Timbercraft I was surprised to see you come to FTB. Afterall that is one of the reasons I left you wanted nothing to do with FTB. But seeing as you moved here I can only assume you need your fix for your fifa cards. ;)

What they message you isn't my business. The reason we came to FTB is because it offered better mods and we wanted to get to a later version of Minecraft. Oh yeah and lol about the fifa cards ;) Who told you about that?

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
You did, when you asked me for money back because you wasted your money on them and couldn't afford to pay for the server. :D

venomous130

Jul 29, 2019
You did, when you asked me for money back because you wasted your money on them and couldn't afford to pay for the server. :D

I don't recall saying that, and if I did it must of been a joke. I wouldn't waste my money with them lol :D

venomous130

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for some downtime guys, the server is now updated to FTB ultimate 1.1.2 Please make sure you update when it gives you the option ;)