This was a fun 4 day project. I have plenty of power already but thought this would be an interesting thing to automate the production of from end to end. All resources used are produced in the factory, other than the sunlight. Perhaps I shouldn't have had max territory/pollination rate on my bees. Flowers out of control already. Cleared the terrain and dug the basement with a Filler. Did most of the external construction with a Builder's Wand. Took about a day for that. Magnum torches and spot loaders in the basement. External Views Initial power for the factory was 4 panels from one of my bases. Every other panel you see has been created by the factory in the past few days. PowerConverter used to provide MJ to some TE/MFR machines. Daylight Sensor used to turn Mass Fab off at night. 5 MFR Laser Drills providing glowstone, coal, copper, tin, diamonds, redstone, iron, and lapis. Foci stored in the iron chest. I was using Light Grey foci when I was running 3 lasers and coming up short of tin. After adding 2 more drills that issue went away. Power is buffered with 20 MFSUs so that the drills can run full-power 24x7. Processing/AE room. A mix of TE/MFR/IC2/Railcraft/Forestry/Factorization/AE and probably some other mods I'm forgetting. Rednet controller to invert signal from daylight sensor, probably overkill but thought I might do some other things with it at some point. Coke ovens to provide creosote for impregnated frames. Deep Storage Units on storage buses for anything bulky, only 2 16k storage units in ME chests for the entire AE system. Mass fab power draw is throttled by 10 MFSUs in the basement. Cobblegen. I tried to keep this small but every so often I find myself adding 10 more Igneous Extruders. Can't have too much cobble. Most of it goes the recyclers, some goes to furnaces, sand/glass, and gravel/flint. 10 Radioactive Princesses, 2 Demonic Princesses, 3 Impregnated Frames per Alveary. I want to put in some obsidian dust bees but BoP has made it nigh-impossible to find Embittered Bees in the Nether. Fixed in ExtraBees 1.7.1, so just a matter of waiting for a modpack update. Both species are exceeding demand so will drop one of each for obsidian bees. Currently using UU-Matter recipe for Obsidian. 5x5 MFR Cotton Farm. Cotton used to make string for frames. Controlled by level emitter(1024 cotton) 1x1 MFR Rubber Tree Farm. Rubber for copper cable, logs for Impregnated sticks. Controlled by level emitter(1024 logs) Two MFR farms that need fertilizer, time for some cows! Noise Muffler block so we don't have to listen to them. A row of conveyor belts pointing inwards seems to prevent cows from glitching through the fence. I used a bunch of 1x1 sewers instead of putting an upgrade in one to cover the entire pen. Don't know the pros/cons of each method. Tier 5 Slime Soul Shard for essence, slimeballs fed into the recyclers. Should probably drop a max size steel tank in here at some point, am massively overproducing essence. Essence for a fortune 3 block smasher up in the processing room. Another muffler block because slime noises are very annoying. Factory office. Storage monitors, linking book back to my main base, one monitor to pull solar panels out of. Some ethereal glass for a door that isn't a door. There you have it. This factory is churning out a new panel about every 30-45 minutes. The more panels I put in the roof the faster it goes. Export bus set to always craft is triggered by level emitter whenever there is >=600 UU-Matter in the system. That export bus generates a craft order for an Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel. The panels craft pretty fast since it is mostly just crafting and a bit of compressing. Every interim craft that doesn't require UU-Matter is performed while creating the 600 UU-Matter. Solar power might be "boring" but this project was fun.