Windows .exe [Ultimate] Failing to load world

Status
Not open for further replies.

strm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, I'm having some problems with the ultimate pack. When generating a new world FTB just stops with the (oddly cozy) brown background, given a little more time it will simply try to shutdown the internal server and get stuck there.
So far I've tried updating Java, force updating the pack, change the installation dir to C:\FTB and I've upped the memory allocation to 8GB. But nothing I do seem to have any impact, I went over the logs but couldn't find anything particular so I'm hoping someone with a keener eye and infinitely more wisdom might be able to shed some light on this problem.
A pastebin for the log: http://pastebin.com/fLAv1Gn3

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I think the issue is

2013-03-05 18:49:13 [VARNING] [Minecraft] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

since there isn't an exception.

strm

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I found that one kinda odd too, but I'm not really sure what I can do about it. Any tips are welcome :)

strm

Jul 29, 2019
I got the same problem as you. Whenever I try and load the Ultimate Pack I get this report.

http://pastebin.com/3PYG5ahU

I see you're getting a jre exception
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000006dc1db99, pid=2500, tid=8156
#
# JRE version: 6.0_22-b04
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (17.1-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 )
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x42db99]

There's just a slight chance, but have you tried updating your Java, it's slightly out of date.

strm

Jul 29, 2019
It seems a small update was released for the ultimate pack, after the update things appear to work... got the leaking worlds error message, but I'll look into that tomorrow. Thanks for your help Whovian and I hope things work better now for you too Lockhart

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
lol... arg....

You (or FTB) is still using Java 6

Follow the rewritten instructions for updating java. The link is in my sig. You can ignore the other stuff on that first post as it is for fixing a different problem. :D

Reactions: Lockhart

Lockhart

Jul 29, 2019
lol... arg....

You (or FTB) is still using Java 6

Follow the rewritten instructions for updating java. The link is in my sig. You can ignore the other stuff on that first post as it is for fixing a different problem. :D

I have uninstalled my old version of Java (Thought they would do that for me...) and no error messages. I think I am in the clear. Thank you everyone who helped resolved this problem and I hope this thread will prove helpful to others as well.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I have uninstalled my old version of Java (Thought they would do that for me...) and no error messages. I think I am in the clear. Thank you everyone who helped resolved this problem and I hope this thread will prove helpful to others as well.

Glad it helped....
Did you notice the last line in my sig? (hint hint :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.