Whitelist Server UGRPG Mindcrack server | white-listing | friendly community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sporefan112

Jul 29, 2019
24pxg6x.png

mindcrackbanner.png

Welcome you to Ultimate Gaming Mindcrack Server. We are a Mature server that offers you an amazing place to play MindCrack with your friends, safely and to have a laugh.

Server IP: 193.0.159.56:25573 To apply for whitelist fill out an application here: http://ugrpg.com/index.php?topic=19
You must apply for the whitelist on that forum link above, not posting below.

Chunk Loaders or anything like that are not allowed, their not banned, but if your stupid enough to attempt to "hide" one on the server, i won't hesitate to ban you instantly. (I have tools to check).

The server is completely up 24/7 and has daily restarts to keep the servers memory fresh and sexy.

To protect your land, we have installed Greif Prevention so you can protect your area so easily! When you place your first Chest (Must be basic wooden chest), it will protect a small area around it.
After playing a while, you can make a Golden Shovel, this will allow you to expand that area of protection, or create a brand new one somewhere else.
Don't protect any area's that arn't yours (Ie another persons house) - I will ban your ass.
For bigger bases / Towns, don't hesitate to ask any member of Staff to WorldGuard your area for added protection.
With both these security measures, you can be sure that your loot and ores are safe!

Hopefully see you soon!