Problem Twilight Portal problem on Mindcrack

crazy_alien

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys, on my server whenever i make a twilight forest portal and jump into it, the server just stops and doesnt do anything. Noone can join it. I can't type commands either... any halp?! it gets stuck on downloading terrain too...

Lazerus Artificial

Jul 29, 2019
sometimes it takes a very long time for us too, some player get the disconnect screen etc.
but after some minutes the game runs again

dc0110

Jul 29, 2019
Please please please do not take what I say as 100% as I am only just getting into this myself.
Make sure you follow up and confirm yourself before making any changes.

Briefly from what I have seen around the forums, it looks like you have to have nether=true in the server.properties file
I had the same kind of problem with nether portals, I would get the purple wavey screen and the portal transfer sound, but then nothing loading.
Then I discovered I had nether=false.

Partly where I got my info http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ight-forest-worlds-will-load.2418/#post-24141

Because of the problems with the nether portal, I did a twilight forest portal and jumped through it. I subsequently got stuff in just black nothingness, so I'm looking for a solution to that problem if anyone has one.

EDIT: Added the link

Reactions: Nessiroj

dc0110

Jul 29, 2019
further update to the above post.
Once I enabled the nether, the twilight forest worked too, although I did die from the previous limbo jump.