Twilight Forest Labyrinth Help

BeardlessBrady

Jul 29, 2019
Well I went through the entire first and second levels of the labyrinth both with a maze map and I cant find this so called secret vault that is supposed to hold the maze breaker and such. any ideas what it looks like on a map or where it would be?

Mymiya

Jul 29, 2019
the vault is just a large portion of the maze that is solid on the map.
you have to break in, but there are sand tnt traps around the chests so you have to be extremely careful or you will blow up the loot as well

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using the magic world, i would suggest getting a portable hole and clicking in random places until to works.
thats how i found it :)

Mymiya

Jul 29, 2019
first time i found it while breaking in I broke a block that let sand fall on the pressure plate that was in front of the chests. Lost all of the loot.

AuXDubz

Jul 29, 2019
Read this just made my mind, even more confused,
This is my best attempt at going through it :D

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Sometimes mobs will spawn and trigger the tripwires, blowing up the lewtz before you can ever get in. As you light up the maze, the more likely this is going to occur, as the smaller the available dark area to spawn on exists. Creepers have an annoying tendency to blow up and set off the TNT as well.

gusmahler

Jul 29, 2019
This is an old thread. But how do you get the loot without setting off the TNT?

It took me forever to finally clear out and light up both levels of the maze. When I finally get around to getting the loot, I broke one of the pressure plates, but it immediately landed on another pressure plate, setting off the TNT trap.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always

It took me forever to finally clear out and light up both levels of the maze. When I finally get around to getting the loot, I broke one of the pressure plates, but it immediately landed on another pressure plate, setting off the TNT trap.
Dig down a couple of levels and mine out the TNT first.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.

Run in, set it off- grab the loot and get out before you go boom!!

If you're playing FTB ulitmate- make a coin of fortune from Xeno's Reliquary- it'll draw items to you instead of dropping them onto the tripwire.
-or punch out/use a non-pick so you dont get item drops.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
You can use a portal or gravity gun to grab the blocks and disassemble the secret room, although this method can take quite a long time to do.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
My experience has shown the vault to be on the top floor of the labyrinth, so going under it and digging up to get the TNT as mentioned above seems like the best solution, without using cheaty tech items like portal guns or turtles.