Windows .jar Trouble starting 1.6.4 modpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKunji

Jul 29, 2019
Launcher Log
Found this while trying a new pack, even using the same folders except for mods one from my older instalation. Any idea what caused it?

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
What pack are you trying to play? What do you mean mods from an older installation?

Please use pastebin for your logs. Can you post the full log please.

MrKunji

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing a custom pack based on Direwolf20 1.6.4, but now I'm trying to reset it to play with GT. I don't have acess to pastebin yet. The crash was about IndexOutOfBoundsException and ClassNotFound errors.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing a custom pack based on Direwolf20 1.6.4, but now I'm trying to reset it to play with GT. I don't have acess to pastebin yet. The crash was about IndexOutOfBoundsException and ClassNotFound errors.
You can access pastebin no matter what you just need to copy it over manually. One thing that I did notice was that the error refers to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError and you appear to be using non-English language setting. Please try setting the language to English to see if that is the problem. One last thing have you added GregTech in yet? If so you need the latest version of IC2 Experimental as Greg uses that as the basis for his builds.

MrKunji

Jul 29, 2019
You can access pastebin no matter what you just need to copy it over manually. One thing that I did notice was that the error refers to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError and you appear to be using non-English language setting. Please try setting the language to English to see if that is the problem. One last thing have you added GregTech in yet? If so you need the latest version of IC2 Experimental as Greg uses that as the basis for his builds.
I got Gregtech, but isn't in the mods folder yet, and yes, I'm using IC2exp for some time. The 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError' is an error in the code, not language settings, because when I set it back to English, it crahsed again. I'll post the full log at pastebin.

MrKunji

Jul 29, 2019
Do you guys know the feeling of derping around for a week, then realize that just a little mistake was made? There were 2 NEI versions (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.5 and NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8) inside mods folder. Sorry for anything, it's solved.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Do you guys know the feeling of derping around for a week, then realize that just a little mistake was made? There were 2 NEI versions (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.5 and NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8) inside mods folder. Sorry for anything, it's solved.
This situation has happened to me in my own packs when I do an upgrade on the mods in it... yeah. I know that feel.

@Ashzification , looks like this one's solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.