Dude all you had to do was participate. If you had said "Pyure and SpwnX, I'm innocent" I would have defended you.I see how it is... this is my first time on the forums after friday or saturday, I literally forgot about the game...
I am not complaining about the guilty votes, I accept the reasoning, because it is my fault that it happened
Not even remotely. It was brutally stacked against the defense in the beginning. Now you could argue its kinda even, but I'd put my money on Vike to win at this point. He can keep making arguments to "lynch everyone will we win" if he wants to. He's only one guilty verdict away from winning at this point.I think the prosecution is just getting a little desperate at this point. The game is sort of stacked against them after all.
Unless, you know, they're both innocent. Which seems to be the case this time.If we kill both we are guaranteed to win.
Eruantien. The kills dried up when he got jailed. Not a defence.Guess what, I'm busy the whole week and guess where those kills from a while ago came from?
I kinda feel like this was my strategy... Except you're, y'know, invincible. :/If we kill both we are guaranteed to win.
Vote both guilty. Let's just get this game wrapped up. The wolf is among these two people.
This is ghosting Eruantien. Cease and desist etc.I kinda feel like this was my strategy... Except you're, y'know, invincible. :/
Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using Tapatalk
Ok, same list as last time. did I forget any deaths?
I didn't say sgbros was innocent. I *should* say that to protect my win condition, but hunting wolves is more fun.I don't think so.
Thus, if @Pyure is right in saying that both @sgbros1 and @the_j485 are innocent that only leaves
Or in other words all the active people. I am not at all good at analyzing other players to be honest so I am not even going to try that. Having said that, the fact that the werewolves never attacked goreae might be a bit worrying indeed, but again I kind of doubt goreae is a wolf.
edit and then I got ninjad
I believe remembering from a previous post.I didn't say sgbros was innocent. I *should* say that to protect my win condition, but hunting wolves is more fun.
You changed that in your last post but I didn't know you wrote that when I posted mine due to ninja shenanigansUnless, you know, they're both innocent. Which seems to be the case this time.
After going through the interactions, sgbros seems to be one of the least innocent-looking, yeah.I believe remembering from a previous post.
You changed that in your last post but I didn't know you wrote that when I posted mine due to ninja shenanigans
Not to wreck your analysis but I missed a wolf kill last gameI hate to put my own win condition at risk but this is my assessment. I've tried to cross-reference everyone's activity against wolf activity. From most guilty to most innocent, my results, ascending.
6. sgbros1 --> guilty because SO37 voted him inno and highly inactive (wolves have been missing kills)
16. SoraZodia --> neutral because trialed and guiltied SO37 BUT guilty was very late and kinda meaningless; plenty of inno calls
5. goreae --> inno because multiple guity calls, then multiple inno calls; putting eruantien on trial; argued with eruantien about guilty verdict; active, wouldn't miss wolfkills.
2. the_j485 --> inno because trialed by Eruantien; wouldn't miss wolfkills even if he had to log on briefly when busy.
15. RJS --> inno: Voted KC (town); sgbros inno, leth guilty; kiiiiinda questioned SO37 but grilled RealKC; argued with Eruantien; trialed eruantien; multiple inno calls; would never miss wolfkills.
14. Lenscas --> inno because he voted SO37 for trial more than once, multiple inno calls
Please be aware that vikestep/shazam can only win this game if they get two guilty verdicts. They can't afford to split verdicts anymore, so everyone is going to be "definitely a wolf" at this point. If we guess wrong, we're going to lose 3 people tonight, leaving 1 wolf and 3 villagers (assuming wolves wake up and do their thing.)
vote the_j innocent.