1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server TreeCraft|Mindcrack|Whitelist|Nothing Banned| 20 Slots

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by treehuggerperson, Jul 2, 2013.

1. treehuggerperson

treehuggerperson New Member

[​IMG]

APPLY HERE Treecraftgames.webs.com

TreeCraft is a Whitelisted Mindcrack FTB server, we are a friendly server that needs to grow. We are a layed back group of people, and do lots of things together, and the occasional prank :). On this server all of your ideas will be taken into consideration. Nothing is banned. I use the company Easy Networking Solutions. The server has 20 slots but I can increase that. It's a 24/7 2gb server, that is hosted in Chicago, IL. Have an Apricoat Day! :)
    ======================================
    Rules
    1. Little to no strong cursing
    2. NO GRIEFING
    3. Don't build in spawn with no permission
    4. Be Nice, Be GOOD!!!
    ======================================

APPLY HERE Treecraftgames.webs.com

[​IMG]

2. treehuggerperson

Sorry The Server had issues but is now up.

3. Gpeck

Gpeck New Member

IGN: Gpeck22
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: 8 months
    How long have you been playing Feed the Beast on the mindcrack pack: 4months
    Favorite FTB Mindcrack pack mod(s): Industrialcraft 2

Please whitelist me

4. brock4691

brock4691 New Member

IGN: brock4691
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.8 pre-release
    How long have you been playing Feed the Beast on the mindcrack pack: Since the release of the new FTB launcher
    Favorite FTB Mindcrack pack mod(s): ALL of them.

5. treehuggerperson

could you apply on the website that's where the application is there is a link it says apply here or you can go here Treecraftgames.webs.com

6. brock4691

brock4691 New Member

Sorry about that, when I went on the website, it said apply on the forums, and I assumed the forum thread here on the FTB forums. I will go apply now.

7. treehuggerperson

Ok the Ip is now hidden and will be sent to you on the Treecraft website once your accepted.

8. captainofthetitanic

captainofthetitanic New Member

Username: bpgames123

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Industrial buildings, I've built commerical and residential but have an affection for factories.

Describe Yourself: very relaxed, employed, educated, respectful
    Why Do You Deserve To Be On This
    Server?: I'm really good at the industrial mods and helped put together a fusion reactor on the last server I was on.
    Have You Been Banned: back in the beta days of minecraft I was banned a few times
    If So Why?: I was kind of a troll. I'm not like that anymore and I enjoy and respect those around me in real life and in-game.
    How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: As green as you want them to be ;)

9. treehuggerperson

If you didn't kn ow you were supossed to apply here treecraftgames.webs.com, but its ok!! :) You are accepted choose a plot to start off at spawn if you want.

10. coffe

coffe New Member

Username:coffe1

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.):machines are my specialty

Describe Yourself:im a 14 year old boy thats can play the whole days and love ftb

Server?: i think it is becuse i love to help ppl if they need help you can always come to me and ask for help

Have You Been Banned:nope

If So Why?:

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?:i like my trees green like normal green trees :) (my friends calls me for tree xD )

11. treehuggerperson

Accepted btw you are suposed to apply on the website but its ok :). Choose a plot at spawn if you want!!! Vanilla server IP-74.121.181.212:25570
    Ftb server IP-74.121.181.194:25652

Right now our FTB server has some isssues and we are creating a custom pack to fix it

12. CoolUp7

CoolUp7 New Member

I know I'm supposed to apply at the website but it doesn't let me.

Username: iTeddd
    Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Modern Builds
    Describe Yourself: Calm friendly guy.
    Why Do You Deserve To Be On This Server?: I like to help out everyone who needs help, very friendly.
    Have You Been Banned: no
    If So Why?:
    How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: Very Very green :p

13. bbluebull12

bbluebull12 New Member

IGN:bluebull12
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
    How long have you been playing Feed the Beast on the mindcrack pack: 4months
    Favorite FTB Mindcrack pack mod(s):Thumcraft,
    IC2Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Modern Builds
    Describe Yourself:like to meet new people and have good old fun.
    Why Do You Deserve To Be On This Server?: I like to help around the server and welcome new people
    If So Why?:
    How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: GREEN

14. ChaseNetwork

ChaseNetwork New Member

Username: ChaseNetwork
    Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Business Structures
    Describe Yourself: Evil mastermind and compassionate comrade
    Why Do You Deserve To Be On This Server?: Because I would like a community to play with.
    If So Why?:
    How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: pink Sakura Blossoms.

15. xPhantomL0rd

xPhantomL0rd New Member

Username:xPhantomLord

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.):computercraft,farms

Describe Yourself:im kinda creative, i smoke pot, me and my friends got a great sence of humor (this application is for 2 more friends or maybe 3)

Server?:lol.hm so i like to make new friends and i like to play with friends thats why im here

Have You Been Banned:nope

If So Why?:

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?:Green trees are to mainstream i like blue trees :)
    if u accept me can u whitelist FreeDominion and MrParalyzer that would be great