Tree Mods

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I was wondering, is there a good timber/Treecapitator mod out there that you can easilt change to work with mod woods?
I've tried both Timber! and treecapitator, but I can't find the config files for either...
Cya!

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, its a bit end game. for me anyway. the most I've done with thaumcraft is make some nitor. with stuff someone else did...

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
The forge version of treecapitator should be able to break any log that has been added to the log dictionary. The config files should populate the \config folder, unless the mod is not run (such as trying to use a 1.4.7 mod in 1.4.2, which is what FTB Beta A is).

You may want to think about switching to either MindCraft or DireWolf20's pack, as they are both up to date and should work with treecapitator. Otherwise, you will need to get the correct version here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20748481/MC/TreeCapitator_Forge/index.html. Good luck.

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Okey dokey! thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1360957551][/DOUBLEPOST]Just switching mod packs, can't find any configs for treecapitator

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Okey dokey! thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1360957551][/DOUBLEPOST]Just switching mod packs, can't find any configs for treecapitator

Post your log from when you start up FTB and we'll see if we can figure out if it is even calling treecapitator.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
It does work, it just doesn't have any configs. I can cut vanilla trees with it...

Which means it should be outputting something saying "Config file not found, creating one...", although I haven't used treecapitator in a long while so that may have changed. I don't see anyone saying that they are having similar problems on the treecapitator thread. You may want to grab the config file in the treecapitator listed on the front page to see if Forge will read it.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I meant Timber!

I don't see anything in the Timber! thread that looks like it should be causing your config file to not be created, nor do I see a config file on the main page to try and add. Switch to treecapitator and try the default configuration file found on the main page of the treecapitator thread, and see if that allows you to chop down mod trees.