Transfer energy from reactor to quarry

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xxauroraxx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a way to transport energy from a nuclear reactory to my quarry. While I'm not using FTB directly, I am using many of the same mods included. (List of mods http://imgur.com/s2ViPFd )

I am on MC version 1.7.10
My first thought was using Conduits for a tesseract so that I could freely move it. However, there aren't any Conduits in Thermal Expansion 3.
My next idea would be to use a magma crucible (connected to my reactor with an Energy Bridge) connected to a tank thats feeding geothermals via waterproof phase pipe next to the quarry. The geothermals would power electric engines. The excess cobblestone, gravel, sand, and dirt would be the fuel for the magma crucible.

I am open to other mods or solutions.

VestigeOfHope

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO? It has both conduits and a way to transfer the power wirelessly (similar to the tesseract, except it consumes 10rf/t per node instead of 25%)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't think MJ was a thing in 1.7.10 I was under the impression that all BC stuff produce and run on RF now.

Edit: derp