Trading Post Block

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried this yet?

I've be attempting to use it but it seems horribly inconsistent.

1)Villager trades do not show up when in range
2)Villager trades do show up, while in range, however when the selection is pressed, console message says "Villager out of range"
3)When a new villager has a trade, some other random trade is available to the trading post that is unrelated to any villager trades in the area

This is getting frustrating. Any ideas?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't had those problems, but then again I herd the villagers into one area before I set the trading Post down. I'd advise grabbing them all and putting them in one house or pen. If you like free range villagers I'd still fence off the area that optimizes the trading posts coverage area. It's generally safer for the villagers to contain them due to zombie apocalypse raids.

I hope I made sense and that it helps. I'm sleep deprived while posting this ;)

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't had those problems, but then again I herd the villagers into one area before I set the trading Post down. I'd advise grabbing them all and putting them in one house or pen. If you like free range villagers I'd still fence off the area that optimizes the trading posts coverage area. It's generally safer for the villagers to contain them due to zombie apocalypse raids.

I hope I made sense and that it helps. I'm sleep deprived while posting this ;)

lol it makes sense.

What I was trying to do was compartmentalize each individual into single units so I could identify if their trades are dead, then dispatch them to a slaughter house. I figured out problem 2 though. Turns out at 32 blocks the trade shows up, however you cant interact with it. At 31 everything works fine.

Problems 1 and 3 elude me -__-