Windows .exe [TPPI v2.0][Probably not pack-specific] Explored too much, server crashed, crashes again on rejoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: Windows 8.1 64-bit
Java version/update, bit type: Version 7, update 51, 64-bit
Launcher version: Up to date
Completed the troubleshooting guide (y/n): Read it, reinstalling client probably wouldn't help
Console log, pastebin.com link: Nothing interesting here. http://pastebin.com/S7FrvF6X
Description of the problem: Exploring way too fast in power armor broke the server, and now there's a server-side crash whenever I log in.

So worldgen is really slow on this server. TPS is 19.5 or so when moving through terrain that has already been generated but the moment the server tries to generate new chunks it slows way down.

I got tired of exploring slowly across an ocean when nobody else was on. I hit the jets on the power armor, got a couple hundred blocks past the edge where it had loaded, and then the server itself crashed and the client disconnected.

I came back tonight and when I logged in I got "downloading terrain", a second of hearing power armor noise, and then another server crash.

The owner attempted to fix this by editing my player.dat so my coords would be near spawn instead of wherever the fuck I'd flown to. I joined again and the server crashed again, which is odd.

All I see in the logs is a read timeout. The server owner reports that there's no helpful stuff in the logs on his end either.

We're out of ideas and my current plan is to watch anime all night and if there's still no fix tell them to just delete my player.dat, compensate my lost gear, and hope this actually fixes whatever has gone wrong.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Tech Support cannot support private packs.
Please report all issues you encounter with private packs to the private pack creator.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.