Open Server TPPI|Anarchy|PVP|Looting & Raiding|Griefing|v1.1.12

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VenomFrog

Jul 29, 2019
No Whitelist, One Banned Item, No Factions, No Guilds, No Restrictions, just full on PvP.

Do you like to build defensively? Are you itching to go raiding? Do you like a good fight now and then? Don't like rules or banned items?

Our TPPI Anarchy server is the place for you!

This is a mid sized server WorldBorder server with pre-generated
  • 2000 x -2000 area in: The Overworld, Nether, Twilight Forest and a
  • 1000 x -1000 area in: The Deep Dark, Promised Land, Witchery Dimension, The End, Bedrock and Witchery Dimensions
There will be a small server spawn at 0,0 and a Sanctuary Castle Fortress at an undisclosed location.

This Fortress will be a protected area where PVP is not allowed, encouraged to bring a linking book WITH you for ease of teleportation for trading!

Server Address: 98.196.166.204:25565 , 8GB RAM, Hosted in TX.

We are using combattaginstakill, /sethome, autorestart and the only banned item is the book binder. Which is used to create Mystcraft Ages, which are blocked.

RULES:
  1. NO Glitching/Duping/Exploiting/Cheating
  2. Don't break protected areas
  3. Don't complained when you are raided/bombed/killed. This WILL happen to you multiple times.
  4. There are more at spawn, be sure to read them with /rules.

If you have any comments or concerns, Please leave a comment on our reddit post: Its the fastest way to get a hold of us! http://redd.it/2rw2g4

Lavender_girl

Jul 29, 2019
This is a fun server. The small world border makes it more of a challenge to hide. No more travelling 20k + to find bases and to pvp. You'll have to focus more on being smart about hiding your base, which I enjoy. Owner says the dimensions will not be getting reset so we're able to live in any of them as well. Only thing is I wish there were more players. I know in time there will be. The server is still new and people are still building their bases, so now is a great time to join and you won't be too far behind. I love sneaking around disguised as a creeper, so watch out! Hope to see you in game :D