Tinkers Construct 1.7.x Dafuq

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
So Im looking for some more information if anyone has some, I tried to find clues in the tinkerers diary and all the books, but no information. There is a PURPLE congeliated slime blocks on top of those islands now, the crafting table that retained its invertory now connects to nearby chests( up to 4-5 blocks away) and can be used to modify tools or something, Somone has some info on whats going on ?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
well the crafting table interacting with nearby items was in 1.6. If you have a chest (i think it's chest) by a tool forge it lets you add more modifiers at a time. Considering it's an alpha I'm not surprised that stuff is missing from tinker's books.

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
I tried just doing anything, it isnt even in the creative mode invertory.I installed TMI, but it isnt the same as NEI and couldnt get the recipes to show.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I tried just doing anything, it isnt even in the creative mode invertory.I installed TMI, but it isnt the same as NEI and couldnt get the recipes to show.
Ya, that's because TMI is a spawning mod. NEI can spawn items and check recipes. TMI can only spawn items.