Timber and Stone

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Another amazing game, this time more strategy than action!

This jewel that is quite hard to notice unless you really try to find it - one chat user told me about it during Morvy's stream - is an indie game that looks awfully lot like CubeWorld, except you don't play as an RPG adventurer.
This is more in style with Dwarf Fortress or Empire-whatever-strategy-games-kids-play-these-days.

You start with a group of dudes in a spot of world of your choosing
Every dude has a profession, you can switch that profession whenever you like with a click on a button - although they will start at lvl 1 if untrained.
Build walls, farm, train soldiers, mine, blacksmith, fish and so on...

Coolest part? Wolves are fast and annoying, Necromancers can spawn undead minions to threaten you and goblins will harvest both wild game and trees while you desperatly need those resources yourself.

It's a race against time as longer you build your kingdom the harder the enemy will come down on you.

Homepage

One random youtuber. This guy has made quite many episodes of this game, I linked the one I liked

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Another amazing game, this time more strategy than action!

This jewel that is quite hard to notice unless you really try to find it - one chat user told me about it during Morvy's stream - is an indie game that looks awfully lot like CubeWorld, except you don't play as an RPG adventurer.
This is more in style with Dwarf Fortress or Empire-whatever-strategy-games-kids-play-these-days.

You start with a group of dudes in a spot of world of your choosing
Every dude has a profession, you can switch that profession whenever you like with a click on a button - although they will start at lvl 1 if untrained.
Build walls, farm, train soldiers, mine, blacksmith, fish and so on...

Coolest part? Wolves are fast and annoying, Necromancers can spawn undead minions to threaten you and goblins will harvest both wild game and trees while you desperatly need those resources yourself.

It's a race against time as longer you build your kingdom the harder the enemy will come down on you.

Homepage

One random youtuber. This guy has made quite many episodes of this game, I linked the one I liked
From your description sounds like fantasy civilization
Will look at

Reactions: RealSketch