Throwing items deletes them?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
Not using the q key, opening the inventory screen and clicking a stack then clicking outside the inventory window.

Anybody know which mod is causing this? I thought inv tweaks, but I don't see a way to enable or disable it.

LaFollet

Jul 29, 2019
It's NEI in cheat mode, if you just have it in recipe mode then you shouldn't have this issue. (Incidentally, if you're doing creative-type stuff with NEI in cheat mode, the fact that it will delete stuff you throw on the right side of the screen is quiet convenient.)

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
OK at least now I know what happened to my 8 stacks of eggs lol

And it was in utility mode because I like the delete button at the top for when I need it :)

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
OK at least now I know what happened to my 8 stacks of eggs lol

And it was in utility mode because I like the delete button at the top for when I need it :)
Yeah, it's silly that it deletes stuff like that in utility mode, I wish it did not. I even got into the habit of tossing stacks out by closing inventory.

Did you know that those get deleted as well if you're also in creative?