Throphy Points necessary to upgrade your tag?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Greetings, forum users and guests. :)
I'm here today only to make a question I simply can't seem to find an answer for - which is - how many throphy points are necessary to upgrade my tag? I've looked over at the Forum Announcements section, but I can't seem to find any info regarding tags and such.
So, how many throphy points are necessary to upgrade the Popular Member tag?

I'm guessing... *quickly draws pentagram* - that @Jadedcat or maybe even @Eyamaz, our so beloved Unholy Ones, shall know it. :cool:

Reactions: Not_Steve

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Why dont all you forum title freaks just like each other 24/7 problem solved.......................

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Why dont all you forum title freaks just like each other 24/7 problem solved.......................

'Cause that would be...
51066261.jpg

Reactions: Dezz and Not_Steve

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, yes indeed - and that's a good thing, I'm guessing? If that states out that I'm a good member, that's completely okay by me - but I still need to achieve other titles... Someday, someday, maybe, Over-Achiever. One day.
A man can dream, right?
Meh. I find these new status things like "Over-Achiever" petty and simple. Being Well-Known was good while it lasted.
The banners on the other hand, they are just great!

Last edited:

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, yes indeed - and that's a good thing, I'm guessing? If that states out that I'm a good member, that's completely okay by me - but I still need to achieve other titles... Someday, someday, maybe, Over-Achiever. One day.
A man can dream, right?
You deserve the title then again I think a lot of people do. I know I don't

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Meh. I find these new titles petty and simple. Being Well-Known was good while it lasted.

I've been thinking it would be cool if higher ranks/titles gained special abilities, being in codes for formating or having more options when creating a thread, whatever - that would give us actual reasons and rewards for getting these cool trophies and whatnots. Maybe, titles above Well-Known gained cool little tags like Global Moderators and Wiki Team - that would be really nice! Maybe, Popular Member could be a bronze, Forum Addict, silver - and Over-Achiever a nice shiny gold. :p
What do you guys think?[DOUBLEPOST=1402868544][/DOUBLEPOST]
You deserve the title then again I think a lot of people do. I know I don't

And hey, what are you talking about? From all people, you clearly deserve Popular Member or higher! You're always trying to help, you're a great guy in general and I still haven't seen a day you weren't active in here! C'mon, you do deserve a awesome new title, man. More than me, that's for sure!