ThreadTehNuker's Server|Direwolf20 Pack|No Whitelist|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 174.93.64.192
Rules:
1. No griefing.
2. No stealing, and this includes actual blocks, not just stealing from chests.
3. PVP allowed, but only in self-defense. You cannot just go up to someone and start punching them. There HAS TO BE A REASON.
4. Quarrys are allowed, only in your own Mystcraft world.
5. Respect the Admins, do not keep asking for op, you will be kicked and/or temp banned. Any choice they make is always the right one.
7. If I see ANYONE who is griefing and/or pvp, INSTANT BAN.
8. If you make an age, and you are not using it, tell me the number, so I can delete it. You have to build in the Overworld, and there will only be a mining age for public use. This has been a recent change and I am very sorry for people who have just joined, but this was the community's idea.
Disabled Items:
1. Nukes, BUT you CAN use them in your OWN Mystcraft world ONLY, or you will be BANNED.
Q: What will happen after the FTB Beta has ended?
A: We will restart the server, with a new world, if you guys have epic seeds, please give them to me.
In this epic server, we aim for the best looking server as well as a modern building server, with epic builds, and such.
Difficulty Level: Normal. Subject to change.
We have 11 slots and it is 24/7. We will try not to crash to much, and if we do, so sorry.
We have a TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER. IP: 174.93.64.192

Reactions: Petri_Man

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
you're right its not because people are NOT READING THE RULES. DO NOT MAKE MYSTCRAFT AGES. PERIOD. YOU. WILL. BE. BANNED.[DOUBLEPOST=1356481500][/DOUBLEPOST]but its up now.

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
Its fine. We got things under control now. No more even crafting descriptive books. If you want a personal age. Ask an admin and he or she will ok you if you are trustowrthy

Carlos

Jul 29, 2019
4 days. YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. I go afk for 4 minutes and this happens
btw i made a world anchor but i havent put any ender pearls in... The world anchor was sitting there for 2 days already. It shouldnt have crashed the server

rey99

Jul 29, 2019
can i make a video on the server[DOUBLEPOST=1356613311][/DOUBLEPOST]start the server please

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
Guys server is down. I repeat server is down. I repeat server is down. Please dont make me repeat myself....

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
can i make a video on the server[DOUBLEPOST=1356613311][/DOUBLEPOST]start the server please
it isnt working for me
The server is not working for me...
Guys server is down. I repeat server is down. I repeat server is down. Please dont make me repeat myself....

OK, OK Guys, Server is now a whitelisted server, and I WILL Be waiting on the ultimate PACK, but you can still join me on Teamspeak 3 at: 174.93.65.113.....and talk to peeps on tehnukerserver.enjin.com
Thanks for understanding!